The Bulletin Board

Enjoy!

[ Word count : 1008 ]

-----

“Oh She's not gonna be here today and but we can convince someone right?”

“How about her? She's pretty much free”

“That could work”

If you're starting to wonder what's all this about and how they know someone's free or not then let's dive to it.

In the middle of L'manberg war, where the people of the newly elected country with no permit or whatsoever, so it does not exist in the eyes of the law. Where we could see a neon green building and very tall and very, very, very wide sign. Stretching around thousands of blocks. Only halfway done with the thing when someone shouted why he build this, just existing right at the center of their pointless war for anyone to see.

“Dream! What in the world are you doing?” A very hesitant, curious, and angry Wilbur from the bottom of the ledge Dream is standing on.

“I'm building, go away I ain't gonna attack you if you won't attack me here, you'll find it out later” Dream then tuned out the people below him and focusing on his build, just needed a couple more feet higher and a little wider then he's done.

People from below didn't go away as Dream hoped too but instead stayed. Watching the creator of the world doing something like this, is very suspicious so. Very suspicious.

Half an hour later, Dream finally - finally -  finished. He very much announced this with a crow of delight.

Then he remembers that he needs to section this equally, and doing it so that everyone has its own space... Shit.

Rolling up his sleeves, eyes burning with determination, as he get his black block, then starts to section this wall.

“I thought he's finish” Punz pointed out from above the tree he's laying at. Munching some cookies that he put in his inventory.

“Yeah me too, I guess he forgot something?” Bad question. Though he is unconvinced that that's the case in this one.

“Very much unlikely of him” Foolish disagree.

“True, True”

Many hours later, there's a lot of picnic mats around, different group of people just lazing around with foods made and brought by Nikki, Eret and some other who gotten hungry from watching all of this. Chatting idly, calm in a way no one had seen before on the server other than the first batch of people who got invited.

“Who needs a drink? I brought plenty with me” Philza announce, his arms are full with different types of drinks in pack. Techno at his side is very much not enjoying this, as his face scrunch in annoyance while carrying a cooler in one hand and a big plastic bag that's full of pitcher.

“Me!!” A blonde with blue eyes teen screech with no shame while waving wildly from his spot. Tommy just stuck a tongue on Techno when sees him glaring at his direction.

“Does anyone have a thermos or a hot water? I need it for my caffeine intake” Tubbo asked around, while a big jar of caffeine powder puff in existence on his right side.

“Got it, Sapnap! Boil this please!”

“I'm just a portable lighter to you guys huh?”

“Just do it you dramatic fire maniac”

Quiet chatter filled the place for a few hours. Laughter was there, as they witnessed their Admin sometimes fall into his death sometimes or just someone prank someone. All in all, it's a very peaceful state. Which is something you don't get to see everyday.