One person with two identities

:/

Enjoy!

[ Word count : 1290 ]

-------

As the life in the prison got more rough, thanks for Sam to let Quackity 'visit' him each day. Though it didn't really bother him. Even being beaten, sliced open or torture for fun. It never did.

Just like what's happening today. Quackity's little visiting hour has come and his blood will be spilled even more.

"Hand me the book Dream" Quackity's first thing to said as soon as he stepped inside the cell. All of his tools are in him, it never been washed or sanitized. Over his hands is an axe, a netherite axe to be exact with his dried blood decorating it.

Dream just gave him a shrugged look and never utter a single word. He knew that it will tick Quackity off and it did. The blade sunk into his flesh as soon as he blink, flinching slightly at the uncomfortable feeling when the blade move against his flesh. He even heard the satisfying sounds of his bones crunching when it snapped under the axe's force and sharpness.

'Crunchy'

"You can take your axe now, wether to pull it slowly, carelessly, aggressively or faster your choice" His voice flat down, not an ounce of emotion in it. Just a dry response from him that it startle Quackity a little.

"The fuck? Your limbs are being chopped off and that's your response!"

"Yes? How am I supposed to response?" Looking up to give the duck a deadpan look. "Do you want me to act in pain? Sobbing in floor like a child cause your axe is chopping one of my limbs?" He gave his most dry laugh ever. Bending over to take out the blade himself and handing it over to the owner. "Here, isn't it your's?"

"Wha- what the hell is wrong with you!?" Quackity scramble backwards, snatching his blade out of Dream's hands carelessly.

"I dunno? Because I can't feel anything anymore? Who knows" Shrugging his shoulder, poking the open wound over and over that it disturbs Quackity.

"Fucking stop that!"

"What do you mean? Isn't this what you always do whenever you slice me open?" He ask not stopping to continuously poking his wound. The bones are peeking out of the skin and he just touching it over and over without flinching.

"Isn't it time for you to torture me till I bleed almost to death?" Tilting his head over to the horrified duck, who still can't process what just happened.

Quackity had never seen this, sure he kill a lot of mobs like zombie but this! Hell no! Discovering the man he torture for almost two months now act like this? Oh fuck no. He was still looking at Dream, who is tilting as Dream just reminding him to torture him. Who's not creeped out and horrified by that.

"Hello... Quackity to hell! Are you still there?"

A hand waved infront of his face, breaking him out of his deep thoughts. Then suddenly remember that there's only two of them inside the cell. Looking up to see Dream standing infront of him, waving his hands to get his attention. "Whew I thought you died there" it was no doubt that this is Dream but how! How can he stand up after one of his legs was almost chopped off!?