I'm sorry

TW: panic attacks and suicidal thoughts

[ Word count : 2663 ]

------

A new therapist was hired by the warden for the first time after this all months, he wants to give a chance to let the prisoner tell their feelings. A feelings that had been pent for so long is a danger zone, it could lead the one explode or go in silent.....

Feelings were meant to be shared, wether it would be bad or good, everybody needs to let it out once in a while so it wouldn't explode inside them and made them numb to all other things.

So after a long months of inspection on the prisoner, not even once he saw him let out a single emotion, just sitting there, faking it like they were used to it. It's terrifying to see it or experience yourself to just talk to them, their expression change in a right time and right emotion, switching off if it needs to and it's like they didn't care anymore....

So he hired a therapist...

He greets them and lead them to a room where the prisoner is and back to observing at the cameras...

He hopes this would work....

-----

Dream didn't ask questions on why he was dragged out of his obsidian prison and lead him to a room where a stranger standing there. He only look at the stranger in confusion and nothing more...

"Are you Dream?" He heard her said that to him in a soft tone, it's like she's afraid if he would lash out to her or break him.

He didn't answer just nodded his head. He saw her gesturing for them to sit and he of course complied. They were two feet apart and facing each other, he was a little uncomfortable but the soft smile of the woman kinda calm him a little.

"I'm Lilith, a professional psychiatrist" Lilith first said and he knows where this is going, he had done it a long time ago and it didn't end well. Infact it only made him worsen so he just sit there, looking blankly at the lady.

"I know that this is all confusing and I'll just ask you a simple questions, you can answer it in a one word or write it on a paper, okay?" He nod and it was all not that hard, she was just asking him a question of what is his favorite flower, color etc. It was all relaxing, he really is thankful for that and not going straight away.

After a few hours the little meeting of theirs stop, he was a little sad at this but didn't want to voice it out despite he really wants her to stay. She said that she'll be back tomorrow for another meeting so it brings a little hope in him.

At the next day, same time and same place...

She really keep her promise, she came back and that made him feel a little happy inside. They started off by going a slow pace of asking and answering until he was ready to answer.

This goes for a month, he was a more confident than before, he feel like he can take the question she would throw at him. She gave him a look, a knowing look and he nod, this made her a happy that he was now more confident and not just scribbling some notes or said a one word only.

"Okay let's start off with a simple one....
How are you feeling today?" Lilith ask him, she always took note of what they're doing and this is an important one that she needs to take notes with.