Till We Meet Again

Enjoy!

[ Word count : 3002 ]

-----

Inspired/Requested by : ZSheon

Prompt :

-----

"Don't worry Toms, I will be fine" He says as he ruffles the teen's golden locks. Chuckling softly when he heard them cuss him for it because they just 'fixed' their hair and he just ruined it. He heard his friend chuckle to the both of them. Eyes landing to the white hoodie man, watching them both like children, well atleast one of them are.

"Goodbye for now Toms, we'll meet again" With heavy heart, he turned around and was about to walk away to somewhere his feet would take him but someone crashed and hugging him tightly. Smiling sadly as he knows who this is.

"Do you really have to leave you bastard? Can't you just freaking fight them! Aren't you the Admin!?" Tommy fired his questions rapidly. The kid's arms were wrapped tightly around his torso, this kid will surely be taller than him.

"Then they would execute me either way" He said calmly, he need to have a steel of heart and determination right now to walk away from here even tho is hard. "Would you really watch me fight but die in the end or let me go and meet again in the future?"

Tommy's breath hitched at that, picturing Dream died in his head isn't a pretty one. He didn't want Dream to leave but he didn't want him to die either.

"Aren't there any other options? That doesn't involve another war or someone dying!?" He desperately argue with the older. Can't this war be settled with something not involved violence!?

If only Tommy, if only there is...

"I'm afraid not. If I stayed and will not bother them, they will find and do anything to take me down. If I retaliate they will see this as a revenge and will not hesitate to cut me down. So the best choice for me is leaving" Dream voice was shaky but he still pull through and didn't stutter, conveying his message to the shaking teen.

"But-!" Tommy tried to argue back when Punz cut him off.

"He's right Tommy, Dream have too many enemies trailing him and it's a risk for him to stay here, so please I know it's hard, do it for his own safety" Punz explain to the teen sadly. He too don't want Dream to leave but he knows how much Dream's life would be in danger and he cannot let that happen.

Tommy just got silent, his ocean blue eyes dulled slightly as the shadows on his face got darker than before.

He's right....