Be careful what you wish for

A/N: New record for me but the price is my mentality and sanity.

2k+ reads special!

ಠ_ಠ

Enjoy!

[ Word count : 6042 ]

--------

After about half a year when Dream was imprisoned. The SMP wasn't that peaceful but they learned how to keep it all in bay once in a while.

Sapnap, George and Callahan can be seen walking or exploring the woods, since all of the conflicts are a little at bay right now. Getting deeper into the forest the more it became creepier each second.

They all ignored the creepy atmosphere and just ventured a lot further through the forest and found an abandoned structure, some kind like a historical building that has a lot of traps and a treasure inside. An abandoned ruins.

Getting curious over it but decides not to go there and inform the others. Saving the coordinates of the place and go back to their friends.

Running faster, they took this as a challenge as they bicker who is the fastest amongst the three of them and the one way is through racing to the country first wins. Each step they took gives them boost as they got quicker and faster, soon enough they are neck to neck at each other while grinning and filled with determination to take the number 1 spot.

"I'M GONNA WIN THIS ONE!" Sapnap tauntingly says to the two, a fire erupt in his eyes as the country can be seen on the distance.

"HA! YOU WISH! I'M GONNA BE THE FIRST ONE!" Callahan countered Sapnap, giving more strength in his feet and boosting him faster but it's still not enough to get him out the equal speed.

"NONE OF YOU ARE GONNA BE FIRST! NOT IF I'M HERE OF COURSE" George teasingly says, he's not really an athletic guy but put him into a bet or anything challenging for him then he would be a different person. From Sleeping Beauty to Energized Person.

As they race through the field, the structures of the country got closer and closer each seconds. Tall and big buildings inside and a obsidian wall covering the place. Red patches decorating the grass but it's reducing slowly each day as they defeated the Egg that had been controlling and causing one of the havoc in their home. It took them a long time to destroy it but it was worth it in the end.

At the gates of the place there four people standing, chatting to each other until they saw three figure going really fast to their direction.

"Okay I know who those three are, What did  they do and that they pull Callahan with them?" A man in a red and black cloak question, he already know who they are. One of them is his son and bestfriend, ignoring that there's still a little pang of pain when there's one person missing.

"Probably not good" They deadpan at this, looking at the three with a deadpan look in his glowing white eyes underneath a black sunglasses. Wearing a monarch clothing with a golden crown sitting on top of the brown hair.

"True, and look here they come" a man in a beanie informed, not even bothering to open his eyes and after that smokes of dust cover their visions as it was followed by three scream and yell for arguments.

"HEY I WON!"

"NO IT'S ME WHO OBVIOUSLY WON!"

"SHUT UP, IT'S ME WHO WON THIS!!"