Tch! Damned Hunters

Date of first day I wrote this chapter : 05/16/22

ATTENTION
(That is clearly not that serious)

To start this I just wanna...

Thank you for the 93k views and 3.45k likes on my other book ‘The Ghost Admin’!

Thank you for the 40.7k views and 1.44k like in this book.

I didn't even expect that my books will blow and up to your liking.

So i decided to make a one shot special for this and i hope it is also in your liking.

Also, please read my poem first, if you won't then no one will stop you.

That is all. Thank you.

*Poof out of existence*

»Process of a Story«

Title

“Months of Procrastination
With a wonky Imagination
That leads to no Motivation
Because there's a lot of Distraction
Just to make this story in Motion”

”So to all that in waiting Station
Can I have your Attention
To give you this Illustration
So you can read my Presentation”

By: Gemini or ACI
One Of The Lazy Author
That Lost Their Motivation

Enjoy!

[ Word count : 11 000 ]

----

Surprisingly peace have covered the whole land of the SMP yet everyone knows that this is only temporary.

As there's something darker lurking in the shadows that causing a lot more trouble than they could ask for.

"Is this the place?" One of them ask for confirmation, as their objectives had never been so close before.

"Yes it is and there's full of them here" The informant of their group answer. Looking at the portal in disdain.

"Filthy beasts, shouldn't have been born in the first place. Tch!" One sneered once it's confirmed. Hands twitching as they held their weapons of choices like ready to use it and it seems that everyone there are the same.

You might be confused on why no one even heard or seen them there standing on one of the portals like an idiots well, they are currently hiding, yes in plain sight as the people are idiots or just didn't care and they all are using some kind of signal to communicate.

And also it's nighttime. Around 6 pm, it's already dark outside. Yeah... Minecraft world timezones are not the same as the others.

"Dream... This time we will have your head"

They skillfully and silently cross the gates to the other lands.