Dandelion [Angst w/h Fluff]

TwT

Enjoy!

{ Word count : 2083 }

------

Tubbo plant another seed on his garden, humming some soft tune as the bees buzz and fly around to get some pollen or just be with him watching. It was one of the day where he would disappear on the middle of the war and be here in his garden. Hidden from all of them, just him, bees and his flowers.

It was a relaxing day, for him atleast as the others just keep fighting. He finished it all just in time for the night to settle in. He got up and dusted some dirt off him and quickly got to the L'manberg.

He smiled as he found another flower from the path, he plucked some and planning to plant it next time when he got time for his garden. A mellow yellow flower, blooming on the path.....

A beautiful flower called....

Dandelion

----

It took about a couple of weeks to grow the new ones, his flower garden turns into a flower meadows. A hidden relaxing spot.

He's tending all of his flowers until a curious baby bee flies to him and made themselves comfy in one of his flower crown. He just let him as he go back to his work. Keeping all of this was not that bad but keeping it a secret is hard, especially when you have a bestfriend that is super clingy to you but doesn't admit it.

He will tell the others about this meadow after all the conflict will stop and maybe they can help him take care of this garden. He plucked some flowers and turned them into a flower crown, a color combinations of blue, purple, white and black. A masterpiece really, he turned to his new flowers that he plant not to long ago, it was growing well and healthy under the sunlight. The color of it petals was sparklingly yellow when the sunlight hits it. It was one of his favorite, bees flocking in and he start to collect some honey from the hives carefully.

He didn't know that there's two people knows this meadow too.....

They take good care of this garden when he's not around. They even brought fertilizer for the flowers and more animals...

----

This happen couple months now. The wars starts to died down, but not completely over, people notice him go disappear to somewhere else and got back like nothing happened and a happy kid. They just shrugged this one and go back to their meaningless fight.

A fight between two sides.

Manberg vs. Pogtopia

It's all chaos there and bonds between then all snapped like a stick, the unbreakable became breakable, friendship is nothing.

All good things must come to an end...

One day, he made a mistake.

A mistake that could lead to something worse or maybe good, who knows?

He thought that it's a good time to show the meadow he kept a secret for a long time now.

At first it was all good, nothing bad happen until someone saw a fragile yellow flowers growing and said...

"Why is there a weed growing here? I thought this was a flower garden not a weed one" Wilbur said to himself as he look around and back to the flowers beneath him.

"Really! Where!?" A blonde child came into the view and cringe as he saw the Dandelions growing.

"Here, wanna help me get this things out of here?" Wilbur ask them as more people came into the view.