I exiled my own brother

A/N : I've been doing nothing but writing nice and sweet Nightmare in my one shots and this will be the first and probably not the last of Nightmare being an asshole or manipulator.

×)

Enjoy!

[ Word count : 5889 ]

------

Requested by : ZSheon

Ships - None

Prompt -

-------

He can't believe that they exiled him! His friends and family didn't even take a second thought, they fought him back as he tried to defend himself. It hurts him, it really did, his being with full of complete pieces now left with one and another piece that weren't even in the puzzle.

After he's exiled, he's now wondering through the wilderness as Nightmare came to torment him.

'You should've killed them, see where this got you?'

'You love them but do they feel the same about you?'

'I told you that they don't care about you'

'They hate you'

Nightmare's words really hit him hard, yet he just ignore the Dreamon.

"Shut up Night" He hiss for them to shut up. He doesn't need any words of torture that came from Nightmare's mouth right now. "They hate me, I already knew that" He bit the insides of his mouth, trying to stop his voice to break.

'Aww, is Dreamy's about to cry~' It taunt him, giving him a overly fake concern voice as he venture further from his former 'home'. 'You really are weak' He gave Nightmare a glare and it only gave him a huge grin.

Hot tears starts to pour out of his eyes, the mask cover it all but he knew that Nightmare could tell he's crying cause he heard him chuckle.

His brain supply more thoughts that added to his pain greatly.

Tyrant!

Monster!

Villain!

Worthless!