oh shit-

A/N: All I'm going to say is Fluff, angst and crack is here.

Enjoy!

[ Word count : 769 ]

That's a nice number there....

-------

Dream felt like shit-

He just got torture, so it's right to feel like shit!

Quackity torture sessions just stop and he laugh silently cause his throat became hoarse from all that screaming he made. Well fake scream, he wants to make it all believable and the sore throat is his price.

Looking at the lava barrier, listening closely so he can be sure that no one's there before he forced himself to stand up despite the pain he felt- his mother's training is worse than this- wobbling slightly before glowing purple, feeling all of his wounds closed up and now fall onto his ass as he try and distract himself from the boredom inside the black box.

Until a familiar hybrid teleported right infront of him, scaring the hell out of him as he look at the heterochromia eyes staring right at him and say;

"Her majesty wants you two home, exactly 7:00 pm" He spoke in other language.

"It's been 4 years and she wants us to go home, why?" He ask the hybrid, he discarded his mask a long time ago so his face is open to the world.

"That I can't answer for her majesty only say to go and inform you, if that's all then I shall take my leave" Then he disappear like there's no one there and leaving a pondering Dream on his own.

Dream look at the wall where his clock hangs and his eyes widen when saw the time.

6:45 pm

‘ It's still 6:45- wait’ he look up again and stare at time, checking it one more time so he knows that his eyes not deceiving him.

6:46 pm

‘ Shit, shit, shit!’ He curse in his head, he quickly stand up before teleporting his way out leaving a purple particles behind and start looking for his gremlin sister, ignoring the siren sounds and the ping on his communicator.

*Cue loud siren sounds here*

[ ATTENTION! THE PRISONER ESCAPED THE PRISON ..... I REPEAT ..... THE PRISONER ESCAPED THE PRISON ...... THIS IS NOT A DRILL!!!!! ...... I REPEAT!! ...... THIS IS NOT A    DRILL!!!!!! ]

------

Meme breaker:

Tubbo, Ranboo and Tommy was walking peacefully in the prime road before seeing a highly mentally unstable prisoner running away with the warden just being chasing after the prisoner.

Dream: *speeding his way out of the prison* this person is escaping the highly secured prison with the warden behind..

Sam: * running after Dream with an axe and an pickaxe * you will get back there Dream, you still need to repay your crimes.

The trio look at each other...

Tubbo: the fuck just happened?

Ranboo: Did we just saw Dream escape while Sam chasing him down?

Tommy: Go Sam! Chase after that abomination of a teletubby!

Meme breaker stop

------

The news got everyone in chaos, especially in Tommyinnnt's hotel.

"What!? I thought that prison is impossible to escape!" Fundy exclaimed, his tail and ears standing and going stiff from this.

"Turns out that green man is smarter than we thought, but why did he only escaped now when he's been there for a few months?" Tubbo questions, that made the other look at him in suprise and also question themselves.

Their pondering was interrupted by a giggling from the hotel's entrance and they saw a girl in green hoodie with a smiley face barging in before hiding behind their back still laughing and giggling.

Tommy was about to ask until a familiar voice rang through their ears.

"DRISTA! WHERE ARE YOU!?"

Tommy instinctually flinched at the yell as he released a whimpers at the unwanted memories that resurfaced from the shore.

"Nononono! He can't be- no-no S-sam promised" He starts to hyperventilating, his breath got ragged as his hearing became static, he can't hear anyone. "He's still in Prison- He's not here" Clutching his hair tightly as he reassure himself that this is only a nightmare. Tubbo quickly got to his bestfriend sides and comfort this while the screaming outside didn't stop.

Drista just laugh loudly at this and that make the green man outside burst through the door and grabbed his sister's arms firm but gently.

"You young lady are coming with me, we need to go now" He said playfully and seriously at the same time as he drag his sister to the door literally but got stopped by 7 man blocking the exit.

"Where-" Before one of them could say anything a loud roar rang across the SMP when the clock hits the 7:00 pm.

"Oh shit- mom's mad now" Dream said loudly while looking at the direction of the sound.

-----

A/N: You all should know who's their mom's now right?

If not then, you gotta wait if theirs a part two or not.