Moral of the Story

:)

Enjoy!

{ Word count : 1694 }

-----

He sat at the top of the community house, hugging his knees as he look at the night. By himself always no one by his side when he does this. All of the others just straight up ignoring him.

He let his feet dangling on the edge of the roof, putting his hands on his each side as he hummed a tune.

"Some mistakes can made,
That's alright That's okay
Cause in the end is better for me
That's the moral of the story babe"

He sang softly, he didn't know the other lyrics other than the Chorus part of this song. He didn't even know why he knew this song in the first place but he knows that it's special to him....

He smiled as he go jump down, landing safely and walking to an secret place, unknown to everyone who lived here. He pushed some button that was really hidden and now he just wait for the sun to rise as the next day will be him vs everyone else.

----

The next day

----

A lone masked admin versus the people who lived on his world are now face to face with each other. Fighting for their rights, the others wants to kill him and he just want to sleep forever....

If he means sleep...

That will be dying here...

He got cornered but he doesn't show any emotions, despite the danger he's in. He's just composed as ever, calm like this is just nothing to him.....

It wasn't....

He was hiding all of his happiness, he will be killed, he can finally sleep....

He can finally rest... For all the years of living here, he can finally rest...

"Give it up Dream, we won! Don't you get it we overpowered you"

"Always a show off, making mistakes here and there that starts all the servers wars and chaos"

"Some mistakes you made are not okay, you manipulate us, we your bestfriend or ex bestfriend... What happened to you?"

"You only care about those disc, mistakes you made are intentional, you really don't care about us"

All of this words, swirling inside of his head, repeating like a mantra...

Mistakes....

Mistakes....

Mistakes.....

Mistakes.....

Mistakes.....

One word, only one word is all he can hear...

He mumble something, so soft and quiet that the others can't hear a single noise from him...

"Mo-mom?"

He repeat, this confused them. I mean why would he say that...

"What?"

"What are you saying about green bitch!?"

He didn't answer, only stared in the distance, his eyes widen under the mask as he saw a figure, a figure that was so familiar but he can't put a finger on it.