oh shit- 2

:)

Enjoy!

[ Word count : 1558 ]

------

Recap

"Oh shit- mom's mad now" Dream said loudly while looking at the direction of the sound.

-----

The ones look at the blonde with bewilderment and confusion.

"What?"

Dream who was still had his eyes at the direction of the roar replies.

"Drista we really need to go home now" As he tighten his grip on his little sisters wrist but still careful not to put much pressure that could cause a red or purple marks behind. "Mom is so gonna beat the shit out of me" He muttered as he dragged his sister out of the hotel while pushing the seven man blocking the exit.

"Oh come on brother, can't we just go later" Drista whined a little while still giggling when she saw his annoyed face. "You know how mom is when she's angry right? And you know better than to anger her more" He reasoned to his sibling before going to the direction not stopping.

"Hmmmp!" Drista childishly pout but complied, she know what the wrath of her mother could've cause and she didn't want to experience it again.

------

The group that was left behind watch as the two siblings walk away, still dumbfounded and have a lot of questions in line.

"What the hell just happened?" Sam questions them, he just got there and found them standing there.

"How should we know?"

"Did he just say 'Mom'?"

Tommy is now recovering from his whimpers with the help of Tubbo was now sleeping under the covers. Tubbo just trembling a little from Dream's voice and presence but not strong like Tommy so he understood what they are talking about.

Everyone stood there for a second to think for an answer but got empty handed, they were about to give up until someone said that all of them agreed on.

"Let's follow them just to be sure"

------

As the two siblings walk, a comfortable silence overtake them and walking peacefully under the silence inside the forest...

...and of course they knew that there's something or maybe someone following them and they just let it happened

They both look at each other as they continue to walk to the doorway of their home.

'They followed us right?'

Drista ask her brother through her eyes and body movements, Dream who raised her for about four years when they decided to leave their home for the first time so of course he caught the message and nod.

'Yup, they think that we didn't sense them or knew that they were following us'

Drista snort at this and rolls here eyes.

'What a bunch of idiots, they didn't even reconsider that we know and just following us'

Dream gave an amused smile at this and laugh like a normal person for once.