New Years Revolution

"Don't worry about it, tonight is just gonna be another night. Everything will be just fine.", said Randy a few hours before New Years Revolution had begun.

Both Eugene and Lita have suffered leg injuries during their matches.

Yeah, everything is just fine.

"How is she?", I asked as Trish approached me. She sighed, looking down at the Women's Championship she was holding in her hands. "We were suppose to wrestle for this at Mania."

Not knowing what to say, I shot Trish an apologetic look.

"Today just doesn't seem to be everyone's day.", she shrugged. "Let's hope no one else gets bad luck tonight."

Looking past over Trish's shoulder I noticed Randy walking towards us, a small smile appearing as he got closer.

"Hey, six time Women's Champ.", he greeted at Trish.

Trish simply smiled, "That might be but now I don't have Amy to run up to Wrestlemania with."

"She okay?"

"Leg injury. Most likely surgery, and out for several months, missing 'Mania and causing our storyline to fall through.", she explained.

"Ouch, well that sucks.", Randy replied pulling a face.

Once again, Trish just simply shrugged in reply.

"Speaking of Wrestlemania, what are you doing?", I asked.

Randy shrugged, "At the moment I have no idea, I think they're still going back and forth on ideas at the moment."

"I'm sure you'll-", Trish paused as Christian passed us, a stare down happening, Randy standing more upright as he passed us.

He didn't say a thing.

"Wow, he finally learnt to keep his mouth shut.", Randy laughed lowly.

"I'm pretty sure he won't be bothering us anymore, not after Monday.", I shrugged looking up at Randy with a smile.

"What happened Monday?", he asked.

"Oh, he was just talking his usual shit, trying to turn me against you.", I replied tapping Randy's nose lightly with my finger. "But I simply put him in his place and told him that it doesn't work anymore.", I added.

"Wow, momma bear putting that creepy little bastard in his place.", Trish laughed, hip bumping me lightly. "Anyway, I'm off to shower and stuff, catch you guys later.", she waved before heading off down the hallway, leaving me and Randy alone.

Randy looked at me, noticing my expression was one of slight panic.

"Hey everything will be fine.", he sighed, placing an arm around my shoulder as he pulled me into him.

"You can say that now, but what am I suppose to do if you come out of there injured?", I asked, my voice quiet as I averted my gaze to the floor.

"Mel, listen to me. You know that-"

"I know, I know. You know what you're all doing, and any injuries comes with the job. You've told me this all before.", I rolled my eyes causing Randy to smile. "Still, it doesn't stop me for worrying about you in this match. You're in a steel chamber, most likely everyone will be bleeding by the end of it and who knows who'll come out injured."

"But you're my fiancé, the father of our baby, of course I'm going to worry.", I added.

Randy nodded his head in understanding, "I guess it doesn't help with pregnancy hormones and all that."