Valentine's Day Sucks

"Mel."

Go away, I'm sleeping.

"Oh, Melody.", the voice got louder.

Sleep is love, sleep is life.

"Melody.", their tone was sterner.

"Go away.", I mumbled as I turned onto my side, burying my head into the pillow as far as I could.

"So I'm taking that as a no to wanting this cheese toastie then.."

I sat up as fast as my baby bump would let me, seeing a boxers-only Randy sitting on the bed with a knowing smirk, toasted cheese sandwich in hand.

Now this was a sight I could never get tired of waking up to every morning..I'm pretty sure this is what heaven looks like.

"Well good morning to you too. Happy Valentine's Day, beautiful.", he leaned forward, placing a kiss on my lips.

"Happy Valentine's Day to you too.", I smiled.

Looking around the room I noticed a bouquet of flowers - lilies and orchids to be exact - resting on the dresser. I got up from the bed, walking over to them to observe them closer, "Randy these are beautiful."

Randy smiled meekly, "I knew they were your favourite so, y'know." he replied, shoulders shrugging slightly.

Walking back over to the bed I bent down to kiss him, leaning my forehead against his. "Once again, thankyou."

"Also if you're feeling up to it tonight, I booked us a table at a restaurant."

"Sounds nice. I'll have to fish something out of my suitcase to fit over this.", I gestured to my protruding stomach, now six months into my pregnancy.

"I'm sure you'll look beautiful in anything you wear.", Randy said placing his hand gently on my bump.

Averting my gaze from him, feeling my cheeks heat up as I tried to fight off a smile. "Can you not, you're gonna make me cry.", I joked.

But in all realness, these past few days the waterworks have literally been flooding uncontrollably.

I've been crying at just about anything and everything, just the other day Amy bought this cute little baby set for us and I started crying, which then triggered Randy into protective mode which went into panic because he had no clue on how to deal with me crying, honestly it's getting out of control.

"Please don't, I don't think I could handle you crying again.", Randy grimaced.

Bending down I kissed him, "No promises.", I smiled.

-

Monday night Raw was under way, already finishing my job for the night I decided to hang around with Trish.

"It sucks having to be away from Ron, especially on a day like today.", Trish slumped in her chair as she sighed. "But I guess this is the sacrifices I make for my career."

"It's a shame you couldn't have been with him, maybe you could plan to do something in the week.", I suggested.

"True. It's alright for you, you're practically on the road with your fiancé.", she replied, mustering up a small smile.

"Not for long, I'm taking my maternity leave soon."

"Well yeah, you are six months. Gotta plan your birth and get things ready. Oh, that reminds me! Have you two found a place yet?"

I nodded in reply, "Yup, about half hour away from his parents house."

These past few weeks, Randy and I eventually got around to looking at some houses in the St Louis area that Bob had picked out for us.