Making Plans

Remember it's Randy's POV.

-

With Chris Jericho appointed General Manager for Raw tonight, I didn't really have much to do.

All I would be doing tonight would be a segment with Coach and Edge which would lead to us having a match next week, so nothing too much to worry about.

I had one thing on my mind that I was hoping to get planned tonight, hence the reasons I was on the lookout for Trish. Who I luckily bumped into in the hallway as she barged past me.

Can I not ever find her with her barging into me?

"Oh, sorry Randy. I was just in a rush and..", Trish shrugged her shoulders, letting out a sigh as she ran a hand through her hair.

"It's fine, I was looking for you anyway."

"What's wrong?"

"It's about Melody's parents..", I started only to be cut off.

"Oh no, what have you done?", Trish asked with a panicked look set on her face.

"No.", I held up my hands in defense. "Nothing, yet. I need to know their address, I don't know where they live."

"In Toronto."

I rolled my eyes, "Really? Never knew that.", I replied with sarcasm. "I need to know so I can go see them."

"What do you expect to do?", she asked.

"I want to go and set them right, Mel shouldn't not have her parents with her during this pregnancy, all she has is you. I mean what's the worst that could happen? They can hate me all they want but they should be there for their daughter.", I spoke.

Trish let out a sigh, "So let me get this straight, you're going to Toronto to go and talk to Melody's parents to try and get them to support her, right?", she recalled.

"Yep.", I nodded.

"If I didn't find this damn noble and pretty adorable from you Randy I wouldn't say yes.", Trish rolled her eyes playfully with a smile. "I'll message you their address later."

"Thankyou Trish, honestly.", I smiled.

"No problem, look I gotta head off and talk to Amy."

"Oh right! Congrats on main eventing by the way."

"Thanks.", she smiled before walking off down the hallway.

Taking a breath, I felt somewhat slightly accomplished that I was getting somewhere. This is the right thing to do, especially for Melody.

"Excuse me, Randy.", I looked to my left to find a stagehand standing beside me. "You're needed to prepare and film your segment with Edge.", they said.

"Okay, thankyou.", I smiled before heading off to get ready.

-

With the segment going to plan and the match set for next week, after getting dragged backstage I waited for Adam to return.

"Great job, looking forward to the match next week.", Adam smiled as he patted my shoulder as we started walking.

"Thanks, you too and yeah it should be good.", I nodded in reply.

"Definitely, so..", Adam paused for a second, catching his breath. "How are you and Melody?", he asked.

Letting out a sigh, I shrugged my shoulders, "I don't know, I mean we kind of talk I guess."

"At least she's talking to you."

"True, I just wish it could go back to how it was before, y'know?"

Adam stopped walking, standing outside the locker room giving me a small smile. "I'm sure maybe one day you'll get there, who knows. The future is unpredictable. Just keep positive, okay."

I gave him a smile back, nodding slightly in reply before he disappeared into the locker room.

He was right, who knows maybe one day me and Mel will be together again. Just giving her time is key, as the saying goes; time heals all wounds.

Looking up my smile faded upon seeing him leaning against the wall.

Christian.

"Nice job out there, getting good Randal.", he complimented, smirking slightly.

I didn't reply, standing there staring at him.

"Not talkative today then?", Christian asked. Taking my silence as an answer he nodded, standing up off against the wall and started stepping towards me. "That's fine, I mean what I have doesn't really need words, as the picture says it all.", he spoke shaking his head slightly.

I frowned, not understanding where he was going with this.

He reached into his back pocket and pulled out something small, holding it out for me to take. I looked at it cautiously, eyeing him as he gave me a look, encouraging me to take it.

Grabbing it I flipped it over to see a picture, a sonogram to be exact.

"It's Melody's, she went for her scan last Tuesday.", I heard him say but his voice sounded muted as I zoned in on what I was looking at.

My baby.

Our baby.

She went for her scan and she didn't bother to tell me, yet Christian is here with the scan photo..did he go with her?

I slowly looked up at him, he had that smirk on his face, like he knew what I was thinking and he was answering my question without me even saying anything.

He went with her, I didn't.

Me, the father of the child wasn't present at my child's scan, but this asshole was?

I felt the anger build as my breathing quickened.

With one movement I swung for his face, knocking him down before storming away, looking to find Melody.

Walking around backstage I fount her in her usual place, reading a magazine. Stepping towards her I dropped the sonogram infront of her.

She looked at it with confusion before looking up, her eyes widening as she realised it was me.

"Care to explain this?"

-

Welp, looks like the CLB strikes again and Melody is in trouble with the legend killer.

But it also appears that Randy was planning his trip to Toronto to visit Melody's parents, will that change?

By the way, with this hoping to be finished soon I was thinking of a sequel, yet I'm not too sure about when to set it.

I was thinking of either 2011 or 2013, but I'm wondering what you guys think? Would you even want a sequel?

Let me know, also thanks for reading!