Possibilty?

We was at the All State arena in Chicago, Illinois for tonight's Raw. Less than 24 hours away from Taboo Tuesday, WWE's first ever interactive pay per view, exclusive to the Raw brand.

It was around half hour into the show, Randy had just gone to have a tag team match with Chris Jericho against Batista and Ric Flair.

Randy had just entered the ring, the referee having to push him back from Flair and Batista. He seemed alittle eager to get the match started. Knowing him he was probably mocking Flair, hence the grin on his face right now as he paced back and forth.

The bell rang.

I swear Randy just slapped Jericho's ass.

Randy stood on the ring apron, Jericho starting the match with Batista.

Evolutions animal and one of fifteen men who was a possible opponent for the Intercontinental Championship, taunted Jericho only to get dropkicked, making him stumble into the turnbuckle. Jericho followed that with another dropkick and continued kicking Batista, making him slump down to the mat, the ref starting the five count.

Batista slid out the ring to recover, only to receive more offence from Jericho when he got back in.

I was currently in the women's locker room with Trish, watching the match.

She had a match earlier, alongside Gail Kim and Molly Holly against Stacy Kiebler, Victoria and Nidia.

"Are you riding with me or are you going with Randy?", Trish asked, briefly looking at me before turning her attention to packing her bag.

"Urm, I don't know.", I shrugged.

"When you find out, let me know.", she smiled.

"Will do.", I nodded, turning my attention back to the match.

The crowd cheered louder as Chris tagged in Randy, Flair stepping back as the young legend killer stepped into the ring. They locked up, Flair getting Randy in the corner giving him his signature knife edge chops, the crowd going woo with each one.

"Never get's old, does it?", Victoria smiled as she sat down beside me.

"Who, Flair or the woo's?", I asked.

"Both.", she laughed. "Ooh, what a right hand!", commenting on Randy's right hand to Ric, dropping the nature boy onto his back.

The match went back and forth between the pair of them, Flair tossing Randy out of the ring, Jericho getting in and giving chops before getting whipped into the ropes and knocked down with a shoulder block before standing and getting a thumb to the eye.

As I watched the match I felt a passing of nausea come over me, my head feeling like I was about to pass out.

Then I felt it.

I stood up, placing my hand over my mouth and ran to the toilet cubicle. Dropping to my knees and leaning into the toilet.

"Melody, are you okay?!", Trish asked, coming in behind me, moving my hair and holding it out of the way.

I coughed, nodding my head slightly. "Fine. I'm fine.", I replied.

"You threw up, doesn't seem like you're okay."

I didn't say anything.

"Mel, this isn't the first time you've felt sick. You weren't looking so good back in the UK, Christian told me."

Of course he told her.

"And I know you've been tired and not all that good for the past week.", she sighed. "Mel, are you pregnant?", Trish asked in a hushed voice.