Life Ruiner - Part 1

Monday, which means back to work.

Luckily, I had week off to gather myself to a normal state as I was just a mess.

After leaving Christian's hotel that day I just went back to my apartment and just sat there crying. It was wrong for even letting it happen, now isn't the time to really be starting a new relationship, that and it doesn't feel right.

It's not right.

I just need to be more cautious around Christian, he's not a bad guy. If anything he's been helpful in this, but I just need to be careful.

Pushing the door open, I set my stuff down and stared at it blankly. Ugh, opening and setting up just seems like an effort, but if I don't then I'll just feel unorganised. Finally finding the actual energy to set up I started, hearing a knock at the door.

"Come in.", I spoke.

Trish poked her head around the door, "Hey.", she smiled.

"Hey."

"Just came to see how you're doing.", she said as she walked over, hands tucked in her jacket pockets.

I nodded simply, "I'm okay I guess."

"How was Canada?", she asked.

"It was okay."

Trish didn't reply, I looked at her to see her staring back at me. "What?", I asked.

"Just okay?", she questioned. "Did you go see your parents? Go to the doctor?"

Jeez, so many questions all at once.

"Urm, doctors. Yeah, just blood tests and stuff, I have to go for a scan in a few weeks.", I smiled slightly. "And the parents..huh.", I replied in a quiet tone.

"What did they say?"

"It was going fine, they seemed to accept that I was pregnant and keeping the baby, that was until I told them who the father was.", I mumbled.

"Oh, Mel.", Trish said in a low tone, pulling me into a hug.

"He's ruining my life, the bet, me falling pregnant, my parents aren't talking to me. Randy Orton is ruining my life."

"It's not just your life whose ruined.", Trish muttered, almost hushed as I wasn't suppose to hear it.

I heard that quite clear.

Pulling away, I looked at her with a frown. "What's that suppose to mean?", I questioned, folding my arms across my chest.

Trish shifted uncomfortably, "It's not just you who is hurt by this Melody. Randy is too.", she shrugged slightly.

"Oh, really?"

"Yes, when I told you I was going to talk to him, I did. Mel, he isn't right, he isn't happy. From what I got he's probably been upset about how this has all played out too.", she explained.

I let out a low laugh, shaking my head, "All that just sounds like bullshit. He's probably trying to reel you in, just like he did with me.", I replied.

"It's not-"

"So you're taking his side?",

"No, I'm not taking anyone's side.", Trish denied.

"Oh, sure. First you're on my side and as soon as you go to see him, boom, you're on his. What did he do? Did he get you to sleep with him too?"

Trish looked at me, disgusted. "Do you hear yourself right now? Your acting childish about this! No, I didn't sleep with him Melody, I have a fiancé. And secondly, I listened to him, heard his story and you know what, I believe him. Maybe you should listen to him too before you go making any snap judgements on the situation because Randy isn't the only guilty one in all this!", she stormed off towards the door, opening it. "And do you know what the funny thing is..?", she stopped and turned back to face me.