*Bonus* The Conversation

If you hadn't guessed, this will be in Orton's point of view.

-

I had just got back to the hotel from the gym, walking the hallway as I made my way back to my hotel room.

Taking my key card out of my pocket I went to slide it through.

"Hey, Orton.", I heard a voice call from down the hall. I looked to the side of me to see Trish storming down the hall, a rather pissed off look on her face.

I sighed, my head looking down slightly as I mentally prepared myself for the insults and everything that was going to come from her, because I knew why she was here.

Melody.

Standing before me she placed her hands on her hips, looking up at me with a glare. "You know, you really are a piece of work, aren't you?", she started. "I trusted you with her and you go and do that. I should have known better that you would low to your dirty ways, those skanks you used to go with deserve it but Melody? She doesn't."

"I didn't mean-"

"Oh bullshit! If you didn't mean to hurt her then why make the bet, huh?", she asked.

I sighed, turning my head to the side before looking back at Trish. "I was a dick okay, an egotistical asshole who thought I could get any girl. I admit I made the bet cause I felt the need to back myself up, any guy would do that.", I spoke.

"Some bet this was. Is that all she is worth to you? $250?", Trish sneered.

"No. Look, why am I even bothering with this conversation cause I know your not going to hear what I have to say. So can you just get on what with you have to say to me so I can just be left alone?", I mumbled.

Trish looked slightly taken aback by my words, her hands falling from her waist, tilting her head slightly. The look on her face was unreadable.

"What do you have to say?", she questioned, her voice softer.

"Is there any point of me even saying, I'm made out to be the monster here.", I shrugged.

She didn't say anything so I just decided to turn back to the door and get inside. I opened the door walking in, closing the door behind me only to feel it being stopped. I frowned, pulling the door open to see Trish standing there.

"You can tell me.", she said.

I took a breath, moving out the way so she could come inside. Trish walked in, I shut the door behind her. I walked over to the bed and sat down as she leant up the wall across from me.

There was a silence between us before I began to speak.

"I admit, my ego is huge. I slept with girls and didn't give a flying fuck for their feelings after. Love them and leave them, it just seems like the best idea when you're twenty four and on top of the world.", I laughed dryly.

"Maven made the bet to see if I could get a girl to sleep with me within a certain time limit, within a year it was. I took it cause I knew it was look bad if I didn't, here was me thinking about myself as usual. Bet made, I just had to find a girl. I saw Melody backstage a few times and felt she would be easy cause I'd see her every week.", I continued, looking over at Trish I saw her jaw tense as I talked about Melody.

Understandable, I mean I just said that I thought her cousin was easy.

"I introduced myself to her, and I just got lost in her. Just speaking to her for that first time was just..it just blew me away. I had only seen her walking around backstage and such, not really giving her a first glance but just being up close to her it just, she is so beautiful. I fount myself almost fumbling over my words.", I smiled at the memory. "We had a small chat, exchanged numbers and that was it. Then we started talking more and more backstage and texting one another, the more I got to know her the more I forgot about the bet. I forgot because I was so caught up in her, she was wonderful, always had a witty comeback for anything I shot at her and she knew how to joke around."