Jimmy Kimmel Live

With the European tour done with, Randy had asked me to fly with him to California to be with him for Jimmy Kimmel, a late night talk show.

He was there to talk about his match with Ric Flair at Taboo Tuesday in a few days time.

We had currently just checked into a hotel for the night. Walking over to the elevator to make our way to our room.

I leaned against the wall as I watched the numbers go up, yawning.

"Tired?", Randy asked.

"A little.", I smiled meekly. "Bare in mind we have just flown straight here and we have to leave again in two hours time."

"I know.", he nodded as he pulled me in to rest my head on his chest as he hugged me, placing a kiss on my head.

With the warmth of Randy and the silence what fell between us, I could have happily slept here, however the sound of he elevator pinging and the doors opening stopped that idea from happening.

"C'mon, maybe you could fit in a quick nap before we go.", Randy said as he grabbed our suitcases as he stepped out of the elevator, me trailing behind him.

He took the key card out of his back pocket and opened our hotel room door, walking inside. I shut the door behind me as Randy placed the bags in the corner.

Looking at his watch, he pulled his phone out, doing something before closing it and looked at me. "An hour nap sound good?"

"Sounds great.", I nodded.

He nodded, kicking his shoes off before getting on the bed, signalling for me to follow. Taking my shoes off I followed suit to the bed, collapsing next to Randy, leaning my head on his arm as I cuddled into his side. My arm rested lazily over his stomach.

Slowly I let sleep take over me.

-

A little over and hour later, Randy and I finally decided to get up and get ready for tonight.

Already have been in the shower, I started drying my hair.

Randy walked out of the bathroom, towel wrapped around his waist. I looked at him, smiling.

"Wanna take a picture?", he asked, smirking.

"You are so obnoxious.", I rolled my eyes.

"But you like it."

Damn, he got me there.

"Sad but true.", I shrugged turning back to finish off my hair.

I heard the towel drop.

I closed my eyes and took a breath. He's only doing this just to wind you up, remember that, Mel.

I could see Randy walking about stark naked in the vanity mirror, not really doing anything. Just walking round in all his glory.

I sighed as I continued to dry my hair.

Well attempted, due to the distraction it was hard..I mean, difficult to actually focus on what I was doing.

"Godammit Randall, put some pants on!"

Or don't.

"Okay, okay! Chill.", he laughed as he started getting ready.

I fininshed drying my hair, deciding to leave it wavy, I put it half up and half down. Standing up I made my way over to my suitcase, placing it on the bed and zipped it open.

I decided on a navy dress.

Sitting down I put a pair of black heels on.

"Nearly done?", Randy asked, buttoning his shirt up.