Trying To Understand It All

Wiping my eyes I grabbed my bags as I headed to the parking lot.

"Hey Mel.", Trish smiled which soon faded once she saw my tear stained face. "Hey, what's the matter?"

"Nothing.", I shook my head and continued walking.

"No, wait.", Trish sped up to catch me up, placing her hand on my shoulder to turn me around. "Melody you're crying, you're not okay."

I closed my eyes and let out a sob, Trish immediately pulling me into a hug, comforting me. I rested my head on her shoulder as I cried, feeling Trish's hand rub my back in comfort.

"It's okay, it's okay.", she soothed.

"Melody.", I heard the familiar voice nearing. Lifting my head up I saw Christian standing there beside me.

"You were right, it's all true.", I sobbed.

"What is all true?", Trish questioned, a look of confusion on her face as she looked between Christian and I.

Christian looked at me for comfirmation as to if he could tell her, I nodded in agreement.

He told Trish what he had told me, I had my eyes closed whilst he spoke trying to block out hearing it all over again, yet failing to do so as the tears kept falling.

They seemed never ending.

"That bastard.", Trish mumbled under breath, a look of disgust on her face. "But what about the baby?", she asked looking at me.

"Baby?", Christian asked, his tone sounding surprised.

I nodded in reply.

His face seemed unreadable as he stared at me, mouth slight ajar going to say something but deciding not to.

"Is it his?"

"Yes.", I answered.

Nodding slowly, Christian took the information in. "We should get you back to the hotel, you should be away from here and away from anywhere you could see him.", he spoke.

"I agree.", Trish nodded. "Come on, I'll drive us back."

We started walking only realising that Christian wasn't following behind us. "Aren't you coming?", Trish asked.

"Uh no, I have a meeting with Bischoff before I leave." he replied shaking his head.

"Oh, okay then.", she shrugged looking at me with a questioning look, I just shrugged it off and continued walking, Trish trailing behind me.

-

The car ride back to the hotel seemed to go on for eternity. The radio playing faintly in the background, I could hear Trish's fingers drumming along to the beat of the song against the steering wheel as she drove.

Resting my head on my forearm, I stared out of the window, taking in a deep breath as I stared aimlessly out at the passing scenery.

It was still hard trying to wrap my head around what had happened. It just didn't feel real.

The Randy I knew wouldn't do that to me, not if he said he loved me.

Or did he just say that to lead you on, just like everything else he said to you? Also what makes you think he hasn't said that to other girls before you?

But it just doesn't make sense, why would someone even think about doing this to some innocent person? It's just sick.

Maybe that's what Randy is really like; sick.

But I love him. I fell in love with the person he portrayed to be. To me, he was everything I ever wanted in a man and more.

He was lovely, especially when he first introduced himself to me. His boyish charm intrigued me. Sometimes he could be annoying, but he had this kind and caring side which I never thought he would have.

There was also the time we spent together, him and his slightly lude comments, the confidence he had, his smirk. That famous Orton smirk of his, it was one I couldn't resist, no matter how much I tried or how annoyed I was at him.

And all that was just a front to get what he wanted all for a bet.

I should have listened to Christian when he told me the first time.

The more you fall, the easier it will be for him to break you.

He was right all along, and I just ignored him, thinking that he was trying to destroy my image I had of Randy at the time.

Why didn't I just listen?

Because you were caught up in all that Randy was showing you.

Feeling tears slide down my cheeks I wiped them away.

"Hey.", Trish said, speaking for the first time since we stepped in the car.

I looked over at her.

"I know this might be a stupid question..", she laughed dryly. "But how are you holding up?"

"Lost."

She looked over at me briefly, a questioning look on her face.

"I got caught up in it all and fell for it, I thought I was smarter than that.", I mumbled.

"It isn't your fault Melody, you wasn't to know.", she replied.

"I feel so stupid. He used me and now I'm pregnant.", I looked down trying to stop the tears.

I felt Trish's hand grip mine in comfort, looking over at me and giving me a small smile, almost a grimace.

-

Shutting the door behind me I placed my suitcase down, heading towards the bed sitting on the end. Stripping my jacket off, I pulled my phone out.

Multiple missed calls and messages all from one person, Randy.

Taking a deep breath I stood up, walking over to the bedside table, turning it onto silent and placed it face down before walking over to my suitcase and pulling out pyjamas.

I just wanted to sleep all this off.

-

Thinking of doing Randy's point of view in the next chapter, what do you guys think? Let me know!

Thanks for reading! Comments & votes appreciated.