Unusual Of Him

Didn't get much sleep last night, brain was on overdrive with thoughts. Even though I had been awake for a few hours I didn't get out of bed, not wanting to.

I didn't want to go out and see anybody, I'd rather be locked off from the world right now.

Turning onto my back I lay there as I asked myself the same questions again and again.

Why me? What did he have to gain from this? Has he always done this? How does it make him feel?

Aimlessly my hands went to rest on my stomach. Lifting my vest top up to my stomach I placed my hands on there. A small smile playing on my lips as I thought of a baby being inside there and growing everyday. When you think about it, it just seems fascinating, two lives joining to make one new life to bring into the world.

This seemed like the one bit of happiness I have left at the moment.

I wonder how far along I am and how big I'm going to get over the months, only to be able to hold my baby at the end of it.

It would be nice if Randy was here, we could have shared this moment together.

Wait, Randy doesn't even know I'm pregnant.

Fuck.

Maybe I could get Trish to tell him or something?

A knock at the door broke my thoughts, getting out of bed, I pulled my vest down and headed for the door. Looking through the peephole, it was Trish. I opened the door.

"Hey.", she spoke, giving me a small smile.

"Hey.", I replied, moving out the way so she could come inside.

I went straight back to the bed, sitting against the headboard.

"You okay?", she asked, sitting on the end of the bed.

I shrugged in reply, I didn't know how I felt.

Trish nodded slowly before speaking again. "Urm, I spoke to Stephanie, I've got you some time off so you can go back to Toronto. Your plane leaves tomorrow at 6pm."

"Thanks.", I replied quietly.

"Just so you can tell your parents and stuff, maybe get checked out by the doctor too whilst your there."

I just nodded in reply.

"If you need someone to come with you, I will.", Trish suggested.

"No, I'll be okay on my own."

"Are you sure?"

"Yep."

Trish looked unconvinced but nodded. "Okay, but if you need me, don't hesitate to call and I'll be there as soon as I can."

"Thanks.", I replied giving her a small smile.

There was a silence between us, me fussing with the string of my pyjama bottoms trying to keep myself busy.

"Has he tried contacting you?", Trish questioned, meaning Randy. I nodded my head.

"Calls and texts."

"Did you answer any of them?"

I shook my head, hearing a sigh come from Trish. "He still doesn't know about the baby.", I said quietly.

"I'll let him know, I'll give him a chick kick to the balls too, he deserves it, the asshole.", she mumbled which made me laugh slightly.

Another knock at the door came, me and Trish both looking at one another as if we were asking who it was. Getting up, Trish headed to the door, checking who it is via the peephole before opening the door. "Wow, what happened to you?", she asked.