Food & Feelings

"Out with Orton? As in like a date?", Trish asked excitedly, hopping off the bed.

Okay maybe telling Trish about this was probably a bad idea. I knew she'd take this the wrong way. It's not even a date it's just two friends going out for food. Well, friends..let's just say it's that cause I don't even know what this is at the moment.

"Well not exactly a date Trish, he just invited me out to go for a meal with him..", I shrugged.

"Still, a date is a date, when one takes someone out alone, just those two. I have the perfect outfit for you!", she gushed.

"Can we not.", I groaned.

Trish ignored me, walking over to her suitcase and started rummaging. "A nice black dress, keep it simple, heels and a bag, simple yet you'll look hot. I'll call Torrie and get her to do your hair whilst I do your make-up.", she walked over grabbing her phone off the bed and called Torrie.

It was too late. I wasn't getting out of this any way at all.

Grin and bear it Melody, grin and bear it.

I decided to head off for a quick shower, when I got out Torrie was sitting down in the armchair in the corner of the room.

"There she is!", she smiled. "Lets get you ready for your date, shall we?"

"Do I have a choice?", I mumbled.

"Oh don't be like that Melody! You do our hair and make-up like 300 days a year, let us do yours for a change."

"Fine..", I sighed.

"Yay, thankyou.", Torrie smiled as she hugged me from behind.

I sat there as Torrie dried and curled my hair into loose curls. Okay, so maybe this wasn't as bad as I was making it out to be, it was nice to be on the receiving end of having my hair done for a change.

"And..", finishing off my hair with hairspray. "...done!", Torrie nodded, examining her work. "Looks good.", she grinned. "Trish your turn."

Trish bounded over to me, my make-up kit in her hands and she placed it beside her. "Now I was thinking maybe a bronze smoky eye, bit of blush and nude lip gloss..", she thought out loud.

"Sounds like a good idea.", I nodded with a smile.

"Good, cause you didn't have choice, I was going to do it anyway.", she laughed.

I rolled my eyes playfully as she started, working on my base.

Thirty minutes later I was all done and dressed. Trish had picked out a black dress which stopped just above the knee with half sleeves and a v-neck with some simple black heels.

"You look amazing!", Torrie grinned as she stood beside Trish to examine my whole look.

"Really?"

"Definately!"

"Dress feels too clingy.", I frowned as I pulled at the fabric.

"That's how it's suppose to be, show those Stratigias curves!"

"But it clings to my ass."

"And a fantastic ass at that, Orton might wanna grab it..or smack it, whichever he prefers..", Torrie nodded.

"I'd be happy if he kept his hands off my ass..", I mumbled.

"Oh stop moaning, here..", Trish said handing me my bag. "Now run along, Randy should be coming for you.", she smiled, pushing me out of the door into the hallway. "Stay safe, dont do anything I wouldn't do.", Trish winked before she slammed the door.