Drunk & Disorderly

I was awoken from my sleep from shouting in the hallways.

Stupid drunk-ass people.

I looked at the clock: 02:21a.m. I laid my head back down on my pillow, sighing. I started drifting back to sleep when I heard my phone ringing.

Great.

I grabbed my phone off the bedside, answering it.

"Hello?"

"Hey Mel, this is Dave"

"Oh hey, what's up?"

"Well we went out and Randy is kinda..inebriated. He's asking for you.", he sighed.

"He wants me now?", I asked, frowning slightly.

"Yes."

I sighed, getting out of bed, pulling on some tracksuit bottoms over my shorts and grabbing the key card to my room, putting it in my front pocket.

"Okay where are you?"

"In the hallway.", Dave replied.

So that must be them in the hallway making that noise. Thanks for the wake up call guys.

"I'm coming.", I said hanging up the phone before exiting my hotel room. I could hear noise coming further down the hallway, hoping that it was them I decided to follow the sound.

Turning the corner I was met with Dave, Adam and Hunter who were holding Randy up.

"Hey Mel.", Dave smiled.

"Hi, urm..how much did he even drink?", I asked looking over to Randy who could barely stand by himself.

"Much by the looks of it, lucky we haven't got to work tomorrow.", he sighed.

"I know right."

I walked over to Randy, who was looking dazed. "Lets get you to your room.", I smiled slightly at him. He didn't respond, just stared at me blankly before giving me a lazy grin.

Typical Orton.

Didn't expect him to really say anything, I mean he could hardly walk by himself without someone's help, so I didn't expect him to conjure up a bunch of words into a sentance.

Hunter and Adam helped him to his room, me and Dave trailing behind them.

"Want any help with him?", Adam asked.

"I should be able to handle him."

"You sure?"

"I'm sure.", I nodded.

"If he gets abit too much just give us a call and we'll come and help alright?", Hunter said, I nodded to assure them I would if I couldn't handle it.

I thanked them for helping me get him to his room before they left, leaving me and Randy alone.

"You okay?", I asked.

Stupid question Melody.

"I urm..", he slurred.

Randy stumbled abit, stabilising himself against the wall. I stood infront of him, ready to catch him if he fell, well attempt to try. He was 220 something pounds of man. I'm not Wonder Woman.

"I think we shou-", I started.

"I'm gonna be sick.", he mumbled as he clumsily made his way over to the bathroom, collapsing down to the toilet.

I closed my eyes and sighed as he threw up.

This is going to be a long night.

I walked into the bathroom, kneeling down beside him, rubbing his back. After he was done he leant his head on my shoulder, letting out a sigh.