Unexpected Visitor

Guess who's back, back again.

Paigeslays' back, tell a friend.

(That was such a lame intro, soz)

Hi guys, it's been about a month, thankyou for all your kind comments on that note, you guys are the best.

I had some time after some intense r&r to write only this chapter what sucks, but I'm all good now. Just in time for my live show tonight (I'm in UK time, tomorrow if in the US or whatever, idk time zones very well).

Pretty excited for it, Seth's there! The bae of all baes (well Edge is ultimate bae for me, but whatever).

I've wasted enough of your guys' time, so without further or do, please read on from this long authors note.

Also apologies if this isn't my best, I haven't wrote in a month, I might be kinda rusty.

-

It was Christmas Eve in the Orton household, Randy had been acting like a giddy child since this morning.

If that's him now, I can't imagine what he's going to be like tomorrow morning when he wakes up. It's like someone spiked his coffee with an extra caffeine shot, that and it's kinda weird seeing a man who is just over 6ft tall acting this way, it's humorous.

However since he's being singing Christmas related songs for the past two hours, it's become rather irritable.

"It's the most wonderful time of the year..", Randy sang as he walked in from the kitchen, Santa hat resting snugly on his head.

I looked at him with a slight glare, only for him to grin at me.

"C'mon Mel, get into the Christmas spirit!"

"I am in the spirit, but you've got enough that it's getting to the point of being annoying.", I replied.

Sitting down beside me Randy let out a sigh, "I thought Canadians we're suppose to be cheery."

"We are."

"Smile.", he replied, tapping my nose lightly with his finger. I stared at him blankly, shaking my head. "Fine, be a party pooper."

"Ain't no party here, Randal.", I replied simply.

"Don't get sassy with me, Melody.", he smirked.

"Can't you go annoy your sister or something?", I sighed as I picked my book up, continuing to read.

"No.", Randy replied simply, leaning his head against my shoulder. "What you reading?", he asked.

"Parenting book."

"Why do you need to read up that stuff?"

"Because Randy, I don't wanna suck at being a parent when our baby arrives.", I replied sighing.

"You won't suck Mel, if anything you'll be a wonderful mother. Plus any parent isn't going to be perfect, it's a learn on the job type of thing, it's not gonna be easy but you'll get the hang of it, isn't that what the journey of parenthood is all about?", Randy spoke, looking up at me with a small smile.

"When did you get so wise?", I smiled.

Rolling his eyes playfully, Randy sat up properly, "Seriously Melody, you don't need this.", he said taking the book out of my hand and throwing it over his shoulder, it landing somewhere behind the back of the couch. "It may give you information but it isn't going to prepare you, but trust me when I say you'll be amazing."