Odd Behaviour

Another week, another day, another Monday night for the Raw brand of the WWE.

I was currently finishing Trish's make-up ready for her segment later on tonight.

"You doing anything tonight after the show?", Trish asked.

"Not that I know of, why?"

"A few of us are going out for a late night dinner. Wanna join? Bring Randy too if you wanna.", she smiled.

"I'll ask him when I see him.", I nodded as I finished up her make-up.

"Okay, just let me know."

"Will do"

Christy Hemme walked over with that usual smile on her face. "Hey you two."

"Hey.", me and Trish replied in unison.

"Nearly finished Melody?", she asked.

"Yeah, just finishing up and I'll do you.", I smiled at her briefly before turning my attention back to Trish.

"You excited for the segment, Christy?", Trish asked.

"Yeah. Especially working with you, Gail and Molly. It'll be great.", she replied grinning.

"What's going to happen?", I asked, intrigued.

"Oh well Tri-", Christy was cut off with a 'shhh'. We looked over to see Randy, all suited up; black suit, white shirt and black shoes.

"Well, don't you look sharp.", Trish spoke, raising her eyebrow.

"What you talking about Trish? I always look good.", he scoffed, fixing his jacket.

I rolled my eyes and laughed at his cockiness. "Hey baby.", he greeted me with a kiss on the cheek.

"Hey, what's with the suit?", I asked.

"Got a segment with Flair."

I nodded my head slowly in understanding before putting my make-up brushes down and stepped away from Trish. "Done."

Trish looked at herself in the mirror, fixing her hair and smiled. "Thanks Melody.", she got off of the chair, taking her championship belt with her. "I'll see you later!", she waved before she walked off.

"Bye.", I gave her a small wave before looking at Randy. He stepped forward towards me before pulling me into his arms. "Now I have you to myself.", he grinned as he kissed me. I smiled into the kiss, sliding my hands down his chest.

Oh wait, we're not alone.

I pulled away, Randy giving me a look of confusion until I nodded towards Christy who sat in the corner of the room reading a magazine she had fount.

"Don't mind me you two, just keep doing your thing. But if this is going to get R rated then I will leave.", she smirked as she flicked through the pages.

I shook my head and laughed. "No, it's fine Christy. Won't be going that far.", I replied much to the dismay of Randy who had a frown on his face.

"Oh don't look sad.", I laughed bumping him with my hip. He rolled his eyes playfully before laughing. "By the way, are we doing anything after the show?"

"I have one thing in mind. It's a three letter word and can really near enough happen anywhere.", Randy smirked.

Christy snickered in the corner as I hit Randy on his arm. "I meant non-sexual activities, Orton. Behave."

"Nope."

"Ah, well invited us out for a late dinner after the shows over with a few people."

"Sounds like fun.", he nodded in reply.