Unlikely Savior

Just a heads up, back to Melody's point of view if you didn't know.

Also alittle interaction between two people..

-

Tonight was the eighteenth annual Survivor Series. This was probably the third biggest pay per view, under Wrestlemania and SummerSlam.

The show was already underway, the first match starting which was a fatal four-way between Spike Dudley, Billy Kidman, Chavo Guerrero and Rey Mysterio for the Cruiserweight Championship.

I was currently working on Amy's make-up, ready for her match.

"So how's the baby?", she asked as she looked at me.

News and gossip travels fast around this place, and spreads like wildfire so everybody knows everything about you, people fount out that I was pregnant with Randy's child.

That's how Amy found out, I was so caught up in what was going around me that I didn't tell her.

Also, it was how other important people found out.

Wasn't exactly the way I wanted my boss to find out, nonetheless I told Vince that I wanted to be sure that the baby was safe and that I was free from any complications what can occur in the first couple of weeks before I informed him, which he understood.

Vince then congratulated me, and then said that he wishes me and Randy a happy life together.

So much for that happening..

"It's doing fine, scan in like three weeks time.", I smiled.

"Awh! We finally get to see the first glimpse of baby Stratigias-Orton.", she grinned.

"Yeah..", my smile faltered slightly.

Stratigias-Orton.

Huh, it sounded funny saying that.

Amy's smile disappeared as she saw the look on my face. "Are you going to ask him to come with you to the scan?", she asked, referring to Randy.

"I don't know."

And I didn't.

We're not on speaking terms, so I can't just simply go up to him and ask him if he's going to be there.

"You can't leave him out Mel, he's the father of that child.", she sighed as I finished up her make-up. Amy muttered a 'thanks' before standing up from the chair, turning to look at me. "I know it's difficult after what he did, but you need to talk to him Melody."

"I will."

"Promise?", Amy looked at me sternly.

"I promise.", I nodded.

"Good.", she hugged me. "Be good, the pair of you.", she smiled rubbing the barely there bump what I had before leaving.

I started putting my things away, assuming I was done for the night when a pair of hands covered my eyes.

"Guess who."

I smiled at the recognition of the voice.

"Urm, let me guess. My second favourite Canadian, Christian?"

Hands removed I turned around to see the man himself, with a frown on his face. "Second? Who's first? It best not be Adam.", he joked.

"No, Trish of course.", I replied, laughing slightly.

"But you're not even speaking to her."

I paused what I was doing for a second, taking in his words. He was right. I haven't spoke to her since this Monday when we had that whole blowout. Christian knew about it as I told him the next day, I needed to vent to someone and he was there.