Honorary Orton

Pulling on my t-shirt I realised that it felt tighter than it usually did, the pregnancy weight was packing on. Letting out a sigh I moved to stand in front of the mirror, trying to adjust the top to make it feel and seem somewhat looser.

I didn't mind my little bump, matter of fact I loved it - pretty sure Randy does too - but knowing that this top was getting tight was the sign that maybe it was time for some wardrobe changes, in the form of maternity clothes.

Pulling at the t-shirt I tried to fix it, that was until Randy came to stand behind me, looking over my shoulder. He placed both of his hands on my stomach as he laid his head against mine lightly.

"You look beautiful.", he said quietly before placing a kiss on my cheek.

Smiling slightly, "Thankyou.", I replied to him.

Randy nodded slightly, "Pregnancy is doing you wonders."

"I'm glad you think that.", I laughed.

"You okay?", Randy asked. "What's wrong?", he added.

I shrugged slightly as I turned around to face him, "I don't know, I guess I just didn't really prepare for this. I mean yeah this is a wonderful thing I'm going through but at the same time I'm changing, gaining weight is just..", I sighed.

"Hey, you're still beautiful, Melody. You're no different if not more amazing to me, alittle weight gain was expected but that doesn't mean anything, not to me atleast.", he replied, cutting me off.

"You think so?"

"Definately, and I can't wait for this bump to get bigger, you're looking great now just imagine in two or three months time. Just know that I think you look great, even if you don't think so.", Randy smiled.

A smile instantly crept upon my face upon seeing him smile, instantly making me feel somewhat better about all of this.

"Plus your stomach is not the only thing that has gotten bigger recently.", Randy shrugged nonchalantly.

I tilted my head slightly, confused as to what he was hinting at. "What?", I questioned.

His eyes glanced down for brief second before looking back up at me. Looking down to see what he was looking at- oh wait, nevermind.

He was on about my boobs, what have grown quiet alot since the beginning of my pregnancy.

Slapping him on his arm, I glared at him.

"Melody-"

"Randal!"

"It's true!", he argued back.

"Not cool!"

"Hey, I'm a guy, you can't expect me not to notice that type of thing.", Randy held up his hands up in defence.

I scoffed, rolling my eyes at him.

"Enough about your puppies..", he laughed. Oh har har har, Randy. You taking notes out of Jerry Lawler's books? Jackass. "..Did you know..", he paused again as he made his way over to the bedside, picking up a book off of the table, opening it to a certain page. "..That our baby's fingers and toes are well defined. Like how cool is that.", he chuckled as he looked up at me from the book.

"Really?", I asked as I walked over to his side, scanning over the page in the book. "That's kinda..weird.", I laughed.

"It's exciting, right?"

Looking up at him, I nodded. "Yeah, it is.", I smiled.

The excitement on his face was real, he looked like a child at Christmas - well, it is the season - but whenever he talks or reads about something to do with the baby, he gets this look on his face and it's adorable.