Surviving Monday

It was the night after Survivor Series, meaning Monday Night Raw.

Randy's team had won last night, with Randy being the sole survivor on his team eliminating Edge and finally Triple H to get the win. Not going to lie, I was silently praying he would be the one to win, and was happy for him that he was.

I was also still alittle weirded out by our 'meeting' last night, I don't know I just didn't expect it. I'm suppose to be mad at him yet here he is playing hero.

It's not like I'm even mad anymore, I'm just hurt and upset, the anger has gone.

Just seeing him last night, him protecting me from that asshole Maven, it just brought up feelings that I don't necessarily want to feel right now, but at the same time the Randy I saw last night was the same Randy I used to see all the time.

Caring.

Why does he even seem to care so much after all of this? It just doesn't seem to..

"Looks like you're deep in thought there.", Amy said giving me a smile from the drivers seat, looking at me briefly before turning her attention back to the road.

I smiled back, "Yeah, just y'know."

"Randy?"

I let out a sigh as I rested my head on the window.

"Did you speak to him about the scan thing?", she asked.

"No.", I replied shaking my head. "I didn't want to bring it up, he had a match and it just didn't feel the right time."

"Are you ever going to ask him? If not I can always ask-"

"No it's fine, I'll do it eventually.", I said cutting her off.

Amy just nodded in reply as she pulled up in a parking space, turning the car off. "Well, here we go for another crazy night.", she let out a puff of breath.

"Yeah, what's next after you destroyed my cousins face yesterday?", I asked as we both got out of the car.

She laughed as she walked to the boot, getting out bags out and handing me mine. "Hmm, I don't know. But hey, that was her idea as much as mine!", Amy held her hands up in defence as we started walking. "Speak of the devil.."

Trish was unloading her bags out of the car alongside Victoria. She smiled at Amy yet it seemed to falter when she looked at me.

Amy and Victoria sensed that, picking up on me and Trish not greeting one another like we used to.

Well, this is awkward.

"Urm, can you ladies give us a minute please?", Trish asked, the two women nodding and leaving to walk inside the arena leaving me and Trish alone.

Her arms were folded over her chest as she stared at me, waiting for me to speak.

"Melody-"

"I'm sorry.", I spoke.

She didn't reply, signalling for me to continue.

"I was out of line, I shouldn't have even thought that, nevermind say it to you. I was just..", I sighed. "I don't even know, but I'm sorry."

Trish's face softened in expression as she stepped forward, giving me a hug.

"It's okay, let's just forget about it.", she shrugged. "How have you been?", Trish asked as we started walking.

"I'm fine."

"Just fine?", she questioned further.

"Just stuff going through my mind, honestly I'm fine though.", I replied.

Love of a Legend Killer (Randy Orton/OC)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara