Orton plays The Game

Authors Note: Hey guys! I'm back! Finally have a new chapter posted, sorry for not updating for like two or three(?) weeks. I will make it up to you with these next few chapters, upcoming chapter will be getting down to the nitty gritty stuff. Things are about to get deep. Happy reading guys!

-

Another Monday night, another Raw.

Well we was halfway through, so my job was done. Eh, why not watch the rest of Raw.

As I turned the TV on Triple H, Batsita and Ric Flair were walking down the ramp.

As soon as they got into the ring HHH grabbed a mic, probably gonna gloat and moan how he couldn't defeat Beniot but Randy could. What an ass.

He plays his role too well.

"There's been a lot of talk about destiny lately..", he started.

Yep. This is about Randy.

"I don't believe in destiny.", says the guy who said that Orton was a man of destiny.

Contradicting idiot.

"Orton made a choice, and that choice was to win. The choice was to take the World Heavyweight Championship, my World Heavyweight Championship.", I watched intently, wondering where Triple H was going with this.

"It's time for you to make a choice Orton. You can make the right choice, or the wrong one..", great, so you're gonna make him choose to either give up what's rightfully his?

He continued to rant over 'choices' and whatnot. Can't say I was paying attention much.

"Time to choose your destiny Randy Orton.", he said in that voice what sounds like he's swallowed a bunch of nails.

Seconds later the start of Evolution's theme played, Randy walking out with his head down, Heavyweight title in his right hand.

He had an unreadable facial expression as he made his way down the ramp. Not gonna lie he looked rather good tonight.

Hmm, alittle too good.

Shut up, Melody.

He stopped to look at Flair and Batista when he was ringside. Making his way up the steel steps, taking his time, glancing at the Championship before he got into the ring.

This is intense.

A ref was brought down by the request of Triple H.

"Hand me that Championship belt.", HHH said with authority.

Chants of Randy's name could be heard throughout the arena, supporting him not to hand over the belt to the egotistical Triple H.

Randy just continued to look down, staring holes into the canvas, ignoring the words of Triple H.

"I SAID HAND ME THAT BELT DAMMIT!", HHH shouted grabbing the attention of a now aware Orton.

Randy held the belt in both hands, stepping forward to Triple H, showing that he was handing over the belt.

Don't do this Randy.

He stopped and stared at the Championship which was soon not to be his, the title he earned from the man who Triple H couldn't beat.

'No's' could be heard throughout the crowd, telling Randy to not do this.

Randy held his arms out, displaying the Heavyweight title infront of his old mentor, who had that usual sinister smile on his face as the crowd booed.