Everly 16 - die for you

I would walk through burning fire, even if your kiss could kill me. You know I would die for you.

"I envy people who haven't met you yet." He snorted while tickling my sides. I tried containing my laughter and glare at him but quickly gave up and accepted the fail.

Now full on laughing I threw a handful of popcorn at Kendricks face. "No you don't."

"Oh I don't?" He scoffed, pretending he actually didn't like me but his sparkling eyes and the dangerous smirk lingering his lips told me different. He playfully shoved me aside and leaned back into the couch again. I turned and laid down on my back with my head in his lap.

We had been watching a few episodes of Gilmore Girls, yes I made him watch it, but now our focus was gone. Resulting in us fighting over the last few pieces of popcorn before he had started to tickle me. I don't even know when he had found out I was ticklish but I hated the fact he did.

"Yeah you don't." I shrugged, "It's hard to find such a cool kid like me, right?"

"Actually.." He started, laughing at my fake offended face. "A 'cool kid', seriously?"

I rolled my eyes. "Yes sir, cool, unlike you."

He didn't even look up from his phone as he whistled between his teeth, nodding in approval. "I like the sound of you calling me that."

"The sound of me calling you what?" Confusion settled upon me, what the heck did he even mean.

"Sir." He replied, while typing into his phone.

"Oh my god, are you serious?" I groaned and put both my hands over my face. "And here I was thinking you weren't like those other sex crazed guys."

A low chuckle erupted from his chest as he slowly peeled my hands from my eyes. He tsk-ed, "Can't even handle a bit of spice? And here I was thinking you were into those things."

After his words I felt a deep red creep its way onto my cheeks. Would he really think about that? If only he knew who or what I was into.

He leaned back a bit into the couch, putting away his phone. His intense gaze made me curious to what he was thinking, just to why he was looking at me like that.

He picked some popcorn pieces from my hair as he shook his head, as if he got rid of some thoughts. He carefully placed my head on his lap again while he sat up straight again.

He grabbed the remote to unpause the episode we were watching before. I turned my head to the side so I could see the TV better.

"Oh Dean is such a perfect boyfriend." I exclaimed, knowing Kendrick was hella annoyed by him. "Look at him giving Rory a whole car."

I didn't even have to see him to know he was rolling his eyes as I heard him let out a tsk. I hid a laugh as I continued to pester him with the characters he oh so clearly disliked.

"You're hella annoying tonight." He groaned, before imitating my comments in a high pitched voice. "Oh Emily is such a cool character, Richard is so kind and Miss Patty is such a cute women."

"I do not even talk like that." I laughed, feeling satisfied I kind of got him back from his earlier tickling.

"Sure."

Before I could open my mouth to continue talking throughout the show I felt his fingers cover my mouth. Trying to talk through them I could only let out some muffled sounds before I burst out in laughter again.