A little bit of sugar (daddy)

I really love this shot cause it's pretty different from my other ones : ) Also just so everyone knows they'll be a large age gap (18) for a couple (as most probably figured from the title) 

"Derrrrr," the voice rang through the mansion halls. "Will you pretty pretty please get me a red Ferrari."

"Of course baby, we will pick one out Saturday morning," Derek kissed her cheek.

"Thank you Der Bear." She pulled put her phone.

"Anything for you Braedon," Derek replied. He also checked his most recent email, it was from the manager of his New York branch. "Erica is making wagyu beef for dinner, it'll be ready in 25. I'll be in my study."

"Sounds amazing babe," Braedon smiled. Once Derek was out of hearing range she dialled up Jennifer, her best friend.

"Brae?" Jennifer answered. "Did you get it?"

"Saturday morning were going to the dealership," Braedon all but squealed.

"I can't believe you landed him, such a sexy man and rich," Jennifer said, jealously clear.

"You can drive my Ferrari," Braedon promised. "Derek is the best sugar daddy ever and the best part is the guy doesn't even realize it."

"I almost feel bad for him, but then I remember you're going to convince Derek to let us use the Hale corp jet to fly for the Bahamas for my 21st," Jennifer told her.

"I bet it won't even cost me a blow job. I think he's super old and his dick doesn't work or something, cause we barely do anything in bed," Braedon smiled.

"Doesn't he have and rich friends?" Jennifer already knew the answer, as she had asked it before.

"He is like the only rich person I know without rich friends, its weird," Braedon said. "But he's loaded and buys me anything I ask for."

Derek Hale was 39, rich and sexy. He owned Hale Corp, which was the highest grossing company in 2020. He currently lives in the France country, but he bounces around. He mostly spends time in his France mansion or his penthouse apartment in New York.

Braedon met him on her class trip to France. He was mysterious in the corner of the club, he didn't say anything or talked to anyone. He did beat the shit out of someone for trying to spike Abigail, one of Braedon's classmate's, drink. Braedon thanked him on behalf of Abigail. He offered to drive her home, once she saw the Aston Martin he was driving she was hooked. Braedon's father was a mechanic and she grew up surrounded with cars. She knew all the nicest cars that she could never even dream of affording, but of course Derek could.

Thanks to Derek Braedon could have the luxurious life she always dreamed of. Derek was sweet and so was all of his staff and friends. Braedon spent most of her time shopping and hanging out by the pool. Erica was the chef, Isaac was the bus boy and Boyd did the cleaning. Derek also had Scott, Derek's private nurse, and Lydia, his private shopper and stylist. They both came over often, but they didn't live at the Hale mansion like the other three.

There were two odd things about Derek, one, was that he was extremely private about his study. He kept it locked and never let her in it (only Scott, Lydia, Erica, Boyd and Isaac were allowed in). The second was that he is obsessed with donating blood. Derek made Braedon come with him bi weekly to donate blood. Scott would come to the house and then lead Braedon to a room. He would take her blood. Derek would then leave with Scott and ten minutes later the two would return. Scott with give the two orange juice and white chocolate macadamia nut cookies.

Braedon hated them, but they were Derek's favourite kind and she had lied and said they were hers as well. Overall, Braedon couldn't complain about much. She had the life that people would kill for and all she had to do was bat her eyes at Derek one night. Derek was much older than her, about 18 years (Derek being 39 and Braedon almost being 21), which basically made him her sugar daddy. It was somewhat odd to Braedon at first, but there was no sex just money so the weirdness didn't last long.