The Bite or Derek?

(Stiles develops dementia and wants the bite. Derek wants him to choose between him and the bite)

"If you'd just give me the bite" stiles started.

"No stiles. All I ever hear about is the stupid bite. I swear you want the bite more than you want me" Derek growled. Stiles told him 'it was too dangerous' to have sex with him being human. Even though they've had sex before.

"Der that's not-" stiles began.

"Pick stiles. You can ether have me or the bite" Derek told him.

"I'm sorry" stiles said. Derek took a sigh of relief. Stiles was going to say 'I'm sorry you're right. I choose you.' Derek felt himself hold his breath waiting for stiles. "I want the bite."

Derek felt his wolf act out. Begging to shift. "Get out" Derek roared.

"Der" stiles whispered.

"Get out! Get out! I don't want to see you" Derek's eyes flashed red and his fangs came out.

Stiles hung his head and hurried out.

~~~~

"Bye dad I'm off to Derek's" stiles went to grab his Jeep keys. "Where are my keys?"

"Stiles you can't drive. You have dementia remember" the sheriff sighed. Stiles forgot everyday that he wasn't allowed to drive. It had been two weeks since Derek and stiles broke up. Stiles had tried to drive home and ended up getting turned around and lost for an hour before the sheriff found him.

"How will I see Derek?" Stiles asked.

"You guys broke up" the sheriff replied.

"No he loves me" stiles started to cry.

"Sti" the sheriff gave him a look of pity, but stiles was already halfway up the stairs.

The sheriff had to tell stiles everyday that Derek had broken up with him. It broke his heart to see stiles cry. The first few days he didn't say anything, but then stiles found his way to Derek's house. Derek snapped at him and yelled at him to leave.

"Scott" the sheriff had dialled stiles best friend.

"It happened again?" Scott asked.

"Yes Scott, we need a new solution" the Sheriff sighed.

"I'm on my way" Scott hung up the phone and started towards the Stilinski house. He was called everyday and had to come over to comfort stiles.

"Who's that?" Stiles pointed at Isaac as the two walked in.

"This is my boyfriend stiles" Scott replied calmly.

"You don't have a boyfriend. You're dating Allison" stiles told him.

"We broke up stiles. I'm with Isaac now" Scott smiled.

"Good. I didn't like her anyways" Scott and Isaac chuckled. "Derek broke up with me."

"I heard buddy. I'm sorry" Scott had said the same thing for the past two weeks. Stiles cried in Scott's arms, like he did everyday.