Stealing diamond and hearts, the hale way

My goal is 100k reads, 2k favourites and 200 comments by the end of July/ start of August! This book is almost there. Thanks for everyone who reads, favourites and comments. It means a lot.

Stealing hearts and diamonds, the hale way

(Villain Derek! Superhero Scott! side kick stiles! A little bit of smut. Based on prompt above)

"God damnit! Did you really have to knock me out? My head is pounding" stiles woke up tied to a chair. He had been kidnaped by none other than the Alpha.

The alpha was somewhat of the villain of beacon hills. He was strong, cunning, and quick. He did lack a little bit in the brain department though, some of his plans were stupid. Stiles was shocked Scott hadn't caught him years ago.

Scott was known as the hero of beacon hills. He used the name wolf man when fighting crime. Stiles was his side kick and used the name fox. Sadly stiles wasn't allowed out of the van a lot. Scott told him it was too dangerous for him.

"Hello little fox" Derek smirked. Stiles could see the dang poking out of his gums and his eyes flashing red. Derek looked so different in beta form that he didn't even need a mask.

"What do you want?" Stiles swallowed hard as his heart raced like a jack rabbit.

"I need to lure the wolf man out of course. He has something of mine and I want it back" Derek replied.

"What did he take?" Stiles was genuinely curious. He hadn't heard of Scott taking anything.

"My sister. He took her and I want her back, therefore I took you" Derek explained. "Let's see the face behind the mask."

Derek had seen stiles before. Over a dozen times. He was still surprised by how gorgeous he was. How his pale skin compliment his brown eyes and his messy brown hair.

"What's your name?" Derek tried to return back in character. It was hard though, he wanted to kiss stiles so bad.

"Stiles" stiles started to fidget in the chair. He hasn't taken his ADHD meds all day.

"Your real name" Derek sighed.

"Stiles is my real name. It's a nick name, but it's what everyone calls me" stiles replied.

"What's wrong with you?" Derek asked. He didn't mean to sound rude, but stiles constant fidgeting was worrying him.

"ADHD. I haven't taking my pills today" stiles explained.

"Where are they?" Derek grabbed a few items from a drawer, stiles couldn't tell what any of them were.

"On my dresser in my bedroom" stiles said. Derek was off before stiles could say another word. "You don't know where I live though."

Thirty minutes later Derek returned with stiles pill bottle.

"Open up" Derek grunted. He placed the pill on stiles tongue and stiles swallowed.

Stiles really shouldn't have. Derek could have poisoned the pills and he could be dead in minutes. If Derek truly wanted his sister back he wouldn't kill him. Right?

"You know my name and you've seen my face. What's yours?" Stiles asked.

Derek returned to his human face. Stiles gasped. He was definitely not expecting the Alpha to be the most gorgeous man on this planet. He also didn't expect the alpha to be 'hot coffee shop guy.' The man stiles stared at when he was at Starbucks. Derek never noticed him though. Why would he?

"Derek" Derek grunted.

"Nice to meet you Derek, kind of. How long will I be tied up for?" Stiles asked.