Imaginary

Sorry I haven't posted in awhile. Unwanted part two is coming soon. This is just so I don't feel as bad for not posting😂

(Stiles new friends don't believe stiles has a boyfriend. In this au stiles can use magic to stop the wolves eyes from glaring in photos. That's why he can show photos to people)

"Stiles, my friend Grace would be perfect for you" Allie said.

"I'm not interested" stiles set his empty plate on the sink.

"Stiles it's been two months since you've moved here and you haven't got laid once" dan told him.

"Great and..." stiles really didn't need a reminder for how long he's been away, mostly from Derek.

"You need to get laid" Ella finished her boyfriends train of thought.

"I'm not a cheater" stiles replied.

"WHAT? You have a girlfriend" Allie squealed, god she was pitchy.

"No" stiles wasn't in the mood to talk, it was the full moon tonight. Even though stiles wasn't a wolf, he was a spark and the hale emissary, he still felt the pull to be with his pack.

"So you wouldn't be cheating on anyone then" Ella supplied.

"I would be cheating on my boyfriend" stiles gathered his stuff, he was ready to go to his room and pass out.

"Let me see a photo" Allie said. Ella hit him and mumbled something about 'how dare Stilinski not tell us'.

Stiles scrolled through photos until he found a good one of Derek.

"Here are you happy now" stiles growled lightly, god he sounded like the sourwolf himself

"He's fake" Asher told him, Asher hadn't said anything at all in so long that stiles forgot he was there.

"He's not fake" stiles rolled his eyes.

"That's a photo from the internet" Asher replied.

"Why do you think my boyfriend is fake?" Stiles crosses his arms and shoved his phone into his pocket.

"The girls have been bugging you to get with someone and you want them off your back. It's the only logical solution to why we haven't heard about him before. Also that guy is way older and smoking hot, no offence, what would he want with you?" Asher said.

"Believe what you want. I'm going to bed" stiles shut the door harder than he should've, but tonight he didn't care.

The last full moon he went back to beacon hills, but he couldn't tonight he had a major test tomorrow.

Stiles played with his phone and waited, Derek would be out with the pups and he said he would call him when he returned.

Stiles scrolled through the photos of him and Derek together. Lots of them were indecent and he could have never showed them to his new friends, or anyone. A few were just of them watching Star Wars or shoving curly fries in their faces.