When the pack thought Sterek was a thing

A more fluffy friendship Sterek piece:) hope you guys like it

"Fuck, fuck, fuck," stiles chanting. "Faster, faster, faster."

Derek just grunted and growled.

"Derek, fuck," stiles groaned. "Come on faster faster faster. Go faster."

"Yelling won't help," Derek told him.

"Pretty please go faster than," stiles huffed. "Come on come on."

"Mieczyslaw Stilinski." The sheriff stormed into his room. Stiles looked over at his father. The two boys were on the ground, controllers in hand playing Mario Karts.

"What's up dad?" Stiles asked. His father never used his real name and he rarely yelled at him.

"Nothing," the sheriff shook his head. "Just wondering whats going on?"

"Stiles doesn't understand that yelling at dry bones won't make him drive faster," Derek told the sheriff with a smirked.

"Well asking nicely doesn't work either," stiles sighed.

The sheriff chuckled. "Is Derek was staying for supper?"

"We're going out dad I told you yesterday remember," Stiles reminded him. "The new Mexican place on main."

The sheriff nodded. "What time will you be home?"

"I'm sleeping at Derek's." Stiles focus was on the game.

"At Derek's?" The sheriff raised an eyebrow.

"Yup it's pack bonding night. We're watching the Joker I think, unless Lydia does some last minute attempt to convince everyone to watch the Notebook."

"We are not watching the Notebook again," Derek huffed.

"I knew you were on my team Hale," stiles smiled and shoved him lightly. That was until Derek hit him with a blue shell and stole first place. "Fuck you Hale."

"You wish," Derek shot back.

"It's on." Stiles threw a red shell forward hitting Derek. "Hahaha." Stiles stuck his tongue out.

Derek's eyes flashed red as he focused more on the game. The sheriff left the two alone, sighing in relief that they were only playing Mario Karts.

~~~~

"Derek no please stop," Stiles begged.

"No you said you would drink and will," Derek told him, growling.

"Its bitter and all seedy, I don't like it," Stiles pouted.

"You promised you would," Derek huffed.

"I dont like it Derek, I don't care if I promised," Stiles said.

"I'll remember that next time."

"Mine isn't bitter and seedy," Stiles shot back.

"Its not, just drink it," Derek insisted.

"Stop it. Stiles doesn't have to do anything, stop forcing him. Consent is key." Scott stormed into the kitchen. The pack was supposed to arrive at 7 for their bonding night, but Scott was early.

"Thanks Scotty, but Derek was just joking. It's only lemonade," Stiles looked at him weirdly. "But consent is key, thats a great lesson."

"Lemonade?" Scotts voice cracked.

"If you could call it lemonade. Theres no sugar and Derek didn't even take out the pulp or seeds."

"Its healthier without sugar Stiles," Derek reminded him.