Spark won't tell

(Stiles and Derek have a secret. A secret that stiles spark keeps)

Three years ago

"Stiles, stiles, I hear Scott" Derek stopped half way through doing it.

"Okay okay" stiles quickly hid his scent and the smell of arousal off of Derek. "I can't do anything about that" stiles pointed to Derek's boner.

"I'll hide it" Derek muttered as he walked down the stairs.

"Good you're back" stiles smirked as he pulled Derek down.

"Do you know how hard it was to hide this boner you caused" Derek growled.

"Scott is oblivious he'll never know. Now I need to finish what I started" stiles grinned.

"I'm still mad at you" Derek muttered.

"Hey I'm a great spark he didn't smell anything. Now I'm going to take care of that because well you were away I took care of mine" stiles told Derek knowing how upset he'd get.

"God you know how I hate when you do that" Derek growled eyes flashing blue.

"I know you do" stiles sank down a pulled down Derek's pants.

"This is a good way to make this up to me" Derek moaned.

~~~~

-Current time-

"What the fuck is going on!" Scott screamed as he walked in on stiles and Derek making out.

"I can-we can explain" stiles scrambled off of Derek.

"I don't care" Derek walked away to do god knows what.

"Okay Scott I'll explain everything. It all started with my mom and Thalia. They were best friends since high school. I was born into the pack, my mom was a spark so I was being trained to be one too. I grew up with Derek and we officially started dating when I was 14 and he was 16" stiles began.

"WHAT YOUV'E KNOWN DEREK ALL YOUR LIFE" Scott jumped off the couch.

"Calm down its no big deal I never told you because I wasn't supposed to tell you about the pack. Back to the story, then Derek left and it kinda mostly ended. I mean we kept in touch and stuff, we texted but I never knew that he came back. When we saw him in the woods I was shocked. That night I left to yell at him and then he explained it to me. Our relationship I guess restarted that night. We meant to tell you guys-" stiles said.

"No we weren't" Derek interrupted from the kitchen.

"Anyways I would've told you eventually. I mean you have walked in on us fucking multiple times I just disguise myself" stiles smirks.

"Yes your ability to do that has gotten me in shit, like the time you got me off under my kitchen table. During my family dinner" Derek growled as he sat on the couch next to stiles.

"I was pissed at you that day. How about the time I was giving you road head and your dad pulled us over" stiles remind Derek.

"Okay okay a few times it's helped us" Derek wrapped his arm around stiles.

"More like hundreds of times for some reason when I get you off your werewolf senses disappear" stiles kissed his cheek.

"I'm going to leave now. I'll be back in 20 for pack meeting" Scott got up and left.

"The pack will know within five minutes into the meeting" stiles told Derek.

"What?" Derek asked confused.

"Scott can't keep a secret for long" stiles kissed him.

"We got twenty minutes" Derek slid his hands up stiles shirt.

"Definitely" stiles nodded.

~~~~

"Stiles and Derek are dating" Scott yelled out of the blue.

"What?" Erica stood up.

"Called it" Lydia smirked.

"Okay okay calm down" stiles stopped the whispering. "Yes we're dating" stiles continued to tell them the same story he told Scott.

"DEREKS CHEATING ON YOU" Jackson screamed abruptly.

"What? I need logic right now" stiles pulled himself away from Derek. Everyone in the pack started talking.

"Stiles I swear I don't know what he's talking about" Derek desperately tried to grab stiles again, also trying to keep control of his wolf. "WHY WOULD YOU SAY THAT" Derek yelled his eyes flashing red and his claws and fangs out.

"I walked in on him fucking a girl" Jackson whimpered.

"The girl... the girl what did she look like" stiles tried to calm himself.

"Pale skin, brown hair, I don't know" Jackson looked to the pack for help.

"Oh thank the lord Jesus Christ" stiles sighed as he sank back into his seat and Derek desperately grabbed back onto him. Derek sniffed his neck taking in the scent of his mate. Derek calmed his wolf down and growled softly at the pack.

"You knew about this?" Jackson asked softly.

"Eh...ya sure I'm okay with this" stiles lied.

"Derek sleeps with another girl and you're okay with it" Scott obviously hadn't caught the lie.

"Derek how dare you. You are supposed to be a loyal mate" Lydia stood up pointing accusingly at Derek.

"No I'm not cheating on stiles. Stiles turned himself into a girl. He didn't have time to turn invisible so he turned into a girl" Derek grumbled.

"Derek" stiles whined.

"Stiles is embarrasses by it but I'm not going to let the pack think I'm not a good mate" Derek explains.

"Okay so let me get this straight. Derek and stiles are in a relationship. Stiles can turn invisible and a girl" Isaac said slowly.

"Ya about right" stiles mumbled embarrassed.

"So this was a long day how about we call it a night" Scott stood up.

"Ya that sounds good" Jackson nodded.

"If we leave they are going to fuck" Erica joined the pack.

"God damnit Erica" Isaac dragged her out of the house.

"Oh she's one hundred percent right" stiles smirked.

"Shut up" Derek kissed his cheek.

"Love you too sourwolf" stiles cuddled into Derek.

"Ya this is forever" Derek mumbled into stiles ear.

"I agree" stiles heart fluttered.