Omg stiles!

(Stiles gets upset at something his teacher and fellow pack mate says)

Stiles sat in Jennifer Blake's class and stiles hated Jennifer. Stiles mainly hated Jennifer because she flirts with Derek all the time. Jennifer is "pack" well not really but she shows up to pack meetings to flirt with Derek and it drives stiles insane. Stiles and Derek's are mates and stiles is super protective about that.

"Stiles where were you yesterday? Attending class isn't an option" Jennifer snapped, she was always harder on stiles because she's jealous.

"I don't think you want to know Jennifer" stiles used her first name.

"I really do M.Stilinski" jennifer snapped.

"Trust me you don't" Scott mumbled.

"Well let's just say Derek hasn't left the house all day because he can't walk straight" stiles smirked.

"Detention M. Stilinski" Jennifer snapped. The bell rang and stiles slouched in his seat.

"Tell Derek I'll be late" stiles pouted turning to Scott. Scott nodded and left with the rest of the pack.

"Enjoy your detention stiles I'll be with Derek for the next hour and a half" Jennifer smirked.

"A. You have to stay and watch me. B. You're not even pack. C. We're mates so doesn't even matter" stiles rolled his eyes.

"M. Harris will be here, and yes I am pack, also you're not claimed yet so Derek obviously doesn't want you. He's told me look at these text" Jennifer shows stiles some fake text.

"When are you going to end things with him?"

"Soon baby I promise. Once I've used his enough to satisfy my wolf he's gone"

"Good"

"Give me another three days and he's gone I promise baby"

"Perfect love"

Stiles held back a sob and Jennifer left grinning knowing she had won. Jennifer strutted out and Harris walked in slamming his book down.

Stiles let his head fall onto his desk trying to hold in tears. After an hour and a half he was free. Stiles got into his Jeep and broke down into tears before he even turned it on. "Come on stiles. Get it together" stiles wiped his tears and started his Jeep driving to his house.

"Fuck the meeting, fuck the pack, fuck Derek hale" stiles slammed the door as he entered.

"Son whats wrong?" Sheriff asked.

"Derek is leaving me for Jennifer Blake, he doesn't love me" stiles sobbed.

"Son Derek loves you, you're mates" the sheriff consoled.

"No he doesn't he hasn't even claimed me, if he loves me he'd want everyone to know. He's using me so he can be with Jennifer" stiles couldn't control his crying. He turned on his heels and ran up the stairs slamming the door to his room.

~~~~

"Stiles is going to be late Jennifer gave him detention" Scott grumbled as he walked into the loft. Derek growled lowly. He hated Jennifer and how she tried to get in between stiles and his relationship. She always showed up at his loft uninvited, Derek tried to get rid of her but she threatened to hurt stiles and expose the pack so Derek let her come.

"Hey Der bear" Jennifer sung as she strutted into the loft ignoring everyone else.

"Shouldn't you be with stiles, you did give him detention" Derek grumbled.