Housekept

(stiles becomes the new housekeeper for the rich hales. Derek has a past if getting maids/ housekeepers to quit. The Stilinskis lived in beacon hill until 2 years ago when they moved away. One year ago Derek and the hales moved to beacon hills because they recently came into lots of money and moved into the woods. A few weeks ago the stilinskis moved back to beacon hills. Its summer and stiles got a job to be the hales housekeeper)

"You can go change back into your regular clothes in Derek's room" Talia told him. Stiles nodded and thanked her. He has worked for most of the day cleaning the house, and it was spotless.

"Who are you?" Derek walked in his room, he was sweaty and gross from playing basketball all day and really just wanted to shower.

"Oh hi. I'm stiles" stiles turned around. Derek would be lying if he said he wasn't aroused. Stiles was perfect in Derek's standards. He made his wolf restless in the best way possible.

Derek praised any god that stiles was shirtless and only in boxers.

"I'm the new housekeeper. Miss hale said I could change here. You must be Derek" stiles hurried to pull on his pants and his shirt. Derek wanted to stop him, but figured it was best he didn't.

"I'm Derek" he said dumbly. "You know that though. Are you new in town?"

"Kinda. I used to live here, I moved away and then back again" stiles smiled.

"I guess we just missed each other" Derek replied.

"I guess so" stiles grabbed the rest of his things. "I'll be back in a few days" he promised.

"See you then" Derek craved for stiles to be around.

"Tell then" with that stiles left the room brushing past Derek. Derek officially craved his touch.

~~~~

"Morning miss hale" as stiles promised he was back at the hale house two days later to clean.

"Morning stiles" Talia welcomed him with a smile. "You can go change in Derek's room again. He's off to brunch."

Stiles nodded and headed up to Derek's room. He pulled off his shirt the moment he got into the room and pulled off his pants.

"Um hi" Derek said awkwardly.

"Shit" stiles cursed. "Miss hale told me you were out" stiles turned around so his back was to Derek. He pulled on his black pants quickly.

"I forgot my wallet" Derek explained. Stiles quickly buttoned his black shirt and turned around.

"Cool. Who you going to meet?" Stiles fixed his outfit.

"Lydia Martin" Derek said.

"Really? Man I missed Lydia when I was away" stiles told him.

"You guys know each other?" Derek asked.

"We're best friends. She used to come up to L.A for a weekend or two to hang out" stiles told him. "I'm her 'gbf'."

Derek nodded. He wasn't really sure what a 'gbf' was and didn't want to embarrass himself by asking.

"That would be Lydia" Derek's phone was ringing.