Break ups and make ups

(Stiles randomly breaks up with Derek. This makes Derek and his wolf antsy)

-Two weeks ago-

"Stiles what are you doing?" Derek voice cracked as he walked in his and stiles room to see him packing all his clothes.

"What does it look like? I'm leaving" stiles sassed back as tears stained his face.

"No please" these words were all Derek could manage.

"Oh cut the act. I know all about your little plan but don't worry I won't tell Scott. Anything worth crushing my self esteem must mean a lot" stiles chucked the last few things in his bag well Derek stood there dumbfounded. "I'll tell Scott it was mutual and I'll stay the fuck away" stiles pushed past Derek as he tried desperately to grab hold of him.

~~~~

-current time-

Derek had stopped by stiles house every night but he was never home. Derek heard from Scott that he was at his babcias.

Tonight Derek saw stiles sitting on his bed hitting his pencil. Derek's wolf whined at the smell of stiles. He gently tapped on the window and when stiles looked over Derek saw faint stains from tears. Stiles rolled his eyes but got up and unlocked the window. "What do you want?" Stiles huffed as he went back to his bed. Derek climbed in stiles room.

"I need to know why you broke up with me and what I can do to get you back" Derek whispered.

"Oh drop the act. Scott is still in your pack. I know you're all worried about the fact that Scott is fucking Isaac. I mean that's low though what you did. You shouldn't apologize because I made it way too easy for you. You acted perfectly. God it's depressing you will probably be the best boyfriend I ever had and you didn't even love me" stiles chocked on his tears.

"I don't understand" Derek started to cry too.

"Jackson told me that you only started fucking me to keep Scott from taking over your pack. Congratulations it I made it so fucking easy on you to win my heart and still have my heart. Which ever girl you actually love is so lucky. I can't even imagine how anyone could be treated better than I was, but when you love someone you find new possibilities" Stiles was full out bawling. "Just leave me alone. I have a date" stiles lied. Maybe Derek was too upset or stiles was just good at lying to wolves.

"Mine" Derek growled eyes blaring red.

"What?" Stiles stumbled on his words.

"Mine" Derek stuck his nose in stiles neck. Derek began to suck hickeys and leave teeth marks along stiles neck.

"Oh fuck" stiles moaned. Derek pushed stiles onto the bed ripping off his shirt. "Oh god my oh" stiles couldn't form words. Derek sunk his teeth into stiles left side. Stiles moaned as he came.

"My mate" Derek preened as stuck his nose into Stiles crotch.

"Mate" stiles gasped happily.

"Mate Mine" Derek pulled down his pants and finished off on stiles. Once Derek dumped his load on stiles he collapsed on top of him.

"Stiles?" Scott questioned as he walked into the room.

"Shh he's sleeping" stiles whispered harshly.

"What happened?" Scott asked.

"I don't know I think he's rogue or something" stiles told him. Derek growled in his sleep as his arm tightened around stiles.

"He'd only be like that if you're his mate. Aren't you broken up? It smells like cum" Scott said.

"A, Derek could never be my mate. B, yes we broke up he was just using me" stiles voice broke.

"Stiles I'm sure-" Scott began.

"Just go okay. I'll deal with this in the morning let me get some sleep" stiles yawned making himself comfy under Derek.

"Okay" Scott turned around and left.

~~~~

Derek woke up first and saw stiles under him smelling of his cum. He freaked out and began to get out. "No" stiles groaned as he held onto Derek. "Oh" stiles woke up.

"I don't really remember what happened yesterday I'm sorry" Derek said.

"Did you mean what you said? Am I your mate?" Stiles asked.

"Yeah. I was gonna tell you then we broke up and..." Derek was cut off by stiles kissing him.

"I love you so god damn much" stiles breathed out.

"Stiles why did you break up with me then?" Derek asked gasping for air.

"Jackson, he..he told me you were using me to get to Scott" stiles let a few tears fall.

"Stiles I swear to god it's not true. Please believe me" Derek wiped away the tears.

"Tell me you love me" stiles whispered.

"I love you" Derek replied.

"Tell me you want me" stiles begged.

"I want you. Only you" Derek leaned in to kiss him.

"Take me" stiles hot breath hit Derek's mouth. Derek did just that.

~~~~

As soon as Jackson walked into the loft something in Derek flipped and his wolf went ballistic. He attacked Jackson beating him to a pulp. Stiles walked into the loft around three minutes into Derek beating Jackson. "Stiles stiles thank god you're here please stop him" Lydia cried.

"Nah" stiles replied smirking.

"Stiles please" Lydia begged.

"No Derek stop" stiles gave a weak effort.

"Stiles I've never seen you like this" Scott looked confused.

"Jackson is the reason Derek and I broke up. I'm Derek's mate and Derek's pretty pissed about it" stiles shrugged.

"Stiles I don't give a crap what he did you guys are together now please stop him before Derek kills him" Lydia was bawling.

"Fine okay" stiles held a hand to stop her. "Alpha it hurts it hurts" stiles fake cried as he held onto the mating bite. Derek immediately let go of Jackson and rushed to stiles side.

"How did you do that?" Isaac asked.

"It's been his obsession for the last 20 some hours" stiles explained as Derek gently laid him on the couch and lifted his shirt showing the pack the mating mark. The pack gasped and Derek growled kissing the mark gently. "Maybe you guys should go and I'll keep care of Derek" stiles told them. "And Jackson don't comeback or I won't stop Derek" stiles expression froze on Jackson and he looked terrified.

"Mine, my mate all mine" Derek kissed the mark with care.

"All yours" stiles moaned in agreement.

"No one treat better" Derek grunted.

"No one will ever treat me like you do Der" stiles agreed brushing Derek's hair with his fingers. Derek crawled next to him and they both fell peacefully asleep.