Family secrets

(Based off the episode when Kate shows Allison about their family secrets. This is if sterek was dating. Spark stiles!)

"Well you know how every family has their secrets. Ours go a little deeper" Kate slid open the door. Allison gasped as Derek growled snapping his fangs at the duo.

"What's that?" Allison took a few cautious steps forward.

"Canine, loup garou, werewolf" Kate smirked.

"They're real" Allison whispered as Derek roared at them.

"Is that going to kill him?" Allison asked as Kate turned up the electricity.

"No, it'll just torture him a bit" Kate replied. Derek growled as electricity charged through him.

"See these, they're fangs" Kate pull Derek lip down to show Allison Derek's fangs.

"You have to let him go" Allison quickly stepped back.

"Are you getting soft on me?" Kate cranked the electricity up again.

"No, that's stiles boyfriend you don't want to face him" Allison turned to leave

"I mean she's not wrong" stiles flung the door open.

"What this? This is your replacement for me. Come on Der, you could do better than that pitiful human" kate laughed.

"Don't, don't talk about him like that" Derek groaned as he got electrocuted again.

"I mean I'm fine with you underestimating me, it makes my job ten times easier" stiles replied as he kept his eyes on Derek.

"Bring it on" Kate smirked. Kate grabbed a gun and loaded it pointing it to stiles.

"Stiles" Allison called but he didn't flinch, keeping his eyes locked on Derek.

"How bad are you hurt?" Stiles asked as Kate shot the bullet. Stiles caught the bullet mid air with his magic. "I don't appreciate people kidnaping my boyfriend" stiles let the bullet drop.

"A spark how cute" Kate chuckled.

"Please don't hurt her" Allison looked at stiles.

"You mean kill her like she murdered the whole hale family" stiles spat.

"You did that" Allison was angry at her aunt.

"They were monsters" Kate glared at stiles.

"They were werewolves not monsters. You're the only monster I see" stiles smirked.

The chains on Derek fell off. Derek fell from the wall and crumpled to the floor. "Now Kate you are going to be the monster chained to the wall" stiles used his magic and Kate flew against the wall and the chains locked on. "And now you'll feel the pain the hales felt as they burnt" Kate began to scream in agony as stiles made her feel like she was burning alive. "Allison I recommend you leave her here or else you will join her" stiles threatened as he picked up Derek. Allison nodded and left. "And Kate come near him again and this will end differently" stiles left the cellar.

Derek tried to open his mouth but barely got through one word before stiles hushed him. "Don't speak okay we're almost in my room" stiles dropped Derek on his bed. Derek groaned again. "Here" stiles placed his hand on Derek's chest sucking away the electricity so that the healing would speed up.

"What are you doing?" Derek grabbed his hand.

"It's fine der, I'm taking the electricity away so you'll heal faster" stiles explained.

"It'll hurt you" Derek looked concerned.

"It's fine I'm releasing it" stiles showed the cables spark up.

"I just need you to heal, my mate" Derek pulled stiles beside him.

"Cuddly wolf" stiles sat up.

"What?" Derek pouted.

"I'm changing into pjs" stiles explained.

"I'd rather you wear nothing" Derek mumbled.

"I know" stiles smirked as he chucked a pair of Derek's pjs pants at him.

"When did you get these?" Derek asked.

"Doesn't matter just change" stiles ordered as he slipped out of his school clothes and into some pj bottoms.

"No shirt" Derek commanded.

"Whatever you want sourwolf" stiles smirked as climbed into bed next to Derek.

"I love you" Derek kissed his forehead. "Thank you for saving me even if it incredibly stupid" Derek expressed his concerns.

"It's wasn't that stupid. I knew what Kate was capable of and I love you too" stiles curled into his boyfriends chest.

"You know Kate isn't going to stop" Derek whispered.

"Ya, well beat her. We always win" stiles mumbled into Derek's chest.

"Goodnight mate" Derek said.

"Night sourwolf" stiles dozed off into a dreamless sleep with his boyfriend by his side.