How I Met Your Stiles

I realized this story was like 90% done and I just had to write and ending lol. Hope you guys enjoy. Another fluffy piece based on How I Met Your Mother. Jackson=Barney, Derek=Marshall, Stiles=Lily, Scott=Ted (kind of)

"Scott I am going to teach you how to live." The man slid into the booth. Scott looked at him for a moment with clear confusion. "Jackson, we just met in the urinals."

"Right, deaf brother guy," Scott nodded.

"Exactly, now lose the goatee it doesn't match your suit," Jackson told him.

"I'm not wearing a suit," Scott replied.

"Step two: get a suit. Suits are cool. Exhibit A," Jackson motioned to himself, as he was wearing a grey three piece suit with a purple tie.

"Hey Scott," Derek day next to him. He looked across the table to Jackson.

"I'm Jackson, I'm going to teach Scott how to live and now I'll teach you too."

Derek looked over at Scott and they both had matching expressions. 'Is this guy for real?'

"First we need to establish a target. Like that hottie at the bar." Jackson pointed to a blonde sitting at the bar drinking a martini.

"First I'm gay, second I have a boyfriend."

"Not just any boyfriend. The boyfriend. Derek and stiles have been together since they were 17," scott told him. "The cutest couple ever, once we no longer shared bunk beds."

"In all fairness we thought you were asleep," Derek said.

"It's physics derek when the top bunk moves he bottom bunks moves with it," Scott groaned.

"It was a special night," Derek defended himself.

"Oh god, please don't tell me you lost your 'flower'," Jackson mocked. "This is your problem, you've only ever slept with one guys. Those stats are only okay if you're 11."

"Who is this guy?" Derek asked Scott.

"Jackson, I met him at the urinals. He's kind of an ass though," Scott replied as he fiddled with some pretzels.

"I'm teaching Scott how to live and now I am teaching you," Jackson said.

"You said that all already," Derek reminded him.

"First things first: getting you laid," Jackson look over to the door. "Check out the hottie who just came in. How much hotter is he than your boyfriend?"

Derek and Scott turned around the see the bar. It wasn't hard to see who Jackson was talking about. The man called attention to him.

"There is no comparison. What do you think Scott? Should I cheat on Stiles?" Derek asked Scott.

"His name is Stiles?" Jackson scoffed. "That's a definite yes."

"I don't know man, think about Stiles," Scott replied.

"I don't care," Derek declared. "I've been with one man for too long."

"Yes!" Jackson cheered. "Now pep talk. You probably can't do it, you've been out of the game for too long and frankly he is way out of your league. Tonight is about believing you can score, even though you definitely can't."

"I could totally get him," Derek huffed.

"No you can't," Jackson replied. "But good attitude."

"I so could," Derek insisted.

"Sure you can big guy," Jackson said sarcastically. "Do you see his makeup? That's a $90 pallet, he doesn't have makeup that expensive to settle for someone like you." Jackson set down a $100 bill on the table. "If you can get him, it's yours."