10 reasons why

-10 reasons why Derek hale is utterly perfect for stiles Stilinski-

1. He's quiet. It may not be much, but stiles talked a lot and someone who will sit there and listen is rare.

2. He understands stiles pain. Every mother day they spend together grieving their lost moms and on Claudia's birthday Derek makes sure to bring food and blankets to stiles, because he stays at her grave all day.

3. He respects him. Derek hale respects everything about him. He never pushes stiles into anything he's not ready for. He still won't claim stiles until stiles gives the okay, even if it hurts his wolf.

4. Derek knows how to make stiles feel better. Stiles needs someone there for him when he's having a bad day.

5. Derek is protective. Even if, stiles will never let Derek beat up his bullies, it's comforting to know someone cares.

6. Derek is the big bad wolf to stiles little red.

7. Derek likes to be the big spoon, where stiles prefers little.

8. Derek is cuddly. He loves to snuggle up with stiles at night or to watch a movie. Stiles loves cuddling and was scared to cuddle with Derek at first.

9. Derek loves to watch all of stiles nerdy movies. Derek enjoys them almost as much as stiles, but he really just loves to see stiles happy.

10. Derek makes stiles blush like a teenage girl. Whenever Derek is around stiles feels like their relationship has just begun and he gets sparks.

~~~~

-10 reasons why stiles Stilinski is utterly perfect for Derek hale-

1. Stiles talks a lot, it contrast how quiet Derek is. Stiles voice calms Derek's wolf and reminds him a lot of Laura.

2. Stiles knows how to deal with loss. He knows how to comfort Derek on the anniversary of the fire and how not to talk about it unless Derek brings it up.

3. Stiles is the only person who can make Derek smile and laugh. With just his presences Derek is ten times happier.

4. Stiles knows Derek better than he knows himself. There will be days that stiles ditches school and arrives at the loft, when Derek asks why stiles will shrug and say he thought Derek needed company. He's always right.

5. Stiles is Derek's humanity. He keeps Derek ground and every time Derek's in a fight he thinks of stiles and spares the persons life.

6. He gives Derek a reason to fight. Without stiles, Derek's life would be utterly crap. He would probably let some wolf kill him, but with stiles Derek has a drive to survive.

7. Stiles fits perfectly under Derek's arm when they cuddle and makes the perfect little spoon.

8. Stiles fits perfectly as Derek's second. He knows how to handle the pack and be somewhat of a pack mom.

9. Stiles and Derek have the same future planed. They both want to live a simple life at beacon hills and have a few kids of their own.

10. Stiles give Derek's butterflies, even though they've been together for years. Every time they kiss sparks fly.