Unseen

Unseen, the sequel to unwanted

(Stiles is a Slytherin, the child of the most hated wizard and witch in all of history and the only American student in all of Hogwarts, so he gets a lot of unwanted attention. Derek is a hale. Hales are a long line of Gryffindors and they all become some sort of professor)

"Derek Samuel hale you get away from that monster" Talia screamed.

"Mom" Derek whined as she pulled Derek away from stiles hospital bed. "He saved my life" Derek tried to escape his mothers grasp.

"After he put it in danger. If you ask me they planed this whole thing. No way anyone could actually survive the killing curse" Talia held onto Derek tighter.

"It's not his fault" Derek fought against Talia even more.

"You will come home, it is winter break anyways" Talia basically growled.

"I'll write to you" Derek promised as he got dragged out the door.

"I'll see you soon" stiles called out, cherishing their last moments together. 

~~~~

"Scott it's been a week and nothing. He doesn't want to talk to me" stiles groaned.

"I'm sure he just doesn't know what to say. You did save his life" Scott assured him.

"After I put it in danger. My stupid ass mom tried to kill him for me" stiles let out his frustration.

"I gotta go. I got a shift with deaton" Scott told him.

"It's dinner time anyways" stiles replied. The FaceTime ended and so did stiles happiness.

Derek didn't want to talk to him and Scott was busy. No one had time for him, he was alone.

~~~~

"M. Stilinski" McGonagall called. Stiles stopped walking and waited for the professor.

"M. Stilinski, winter break is over soon and students will be returning to Hogwarts" McGonagall told him.

"I'm aware on how winter break works" stiles sassed.

"M. Hale will be returning soon" McGonagall said. Stiles felt his heart flutter, Derek would be retuning.

"It has been requested that you are not to speak to M. Hale when he returns" McGonagall told him. Derek didn't want to see him, Derek didn't want to talk to him. He couldn't even let him down lightly, he just told the school to not let them have contact.

"It's not like he wants to talk to me anyways" stiles muttered and walked away. McGonagall had a look of pity on her face.

~~~~

The last few days of break seemed to trickle by.

It was first day of class and stiles cursed any god that was listening when he entered potions.

Derek sat across the class room next to Isaac, fuck he looked handsome. Stiles sat alone at his table, like he did at the start of the year.

Derek looked over to stiles. Their eyes met for a moment before Derek looked away blushing. God, he was as beautiful as a Greek god.

Stiles couldn't seem to stop staring at Derek. He couldn't manage to be angry at him. His potions grade was definitely going down without Derek's help and with being distracted by Derek.

~~~~

Stiles walked down the hall and everyone seemed to stare at him.

He was Voldemort and Bellatrix's son, he was the reason Bellatrix came to Hogwarts, he's one of the two only people to survive the killing curse.