Married

(Derek is married and stiles is upset about it)

"Hey handsome" a tall red head strutted up to Derek.

"I'm married" Derek flashed his wedding ring at her.

"I don't see her anywhere. We can have one night" she flirted shamelessly.

"I don't think he would like that" Derek growled lightly and walked off.

'Married' the word ring in stiles head. Derek Hale was married. He had absolutely no chance with him now.

~~~~

"Sti" Scott walked into the bathroom. "You've been in here for fifteen minutes" Scott saw stiles crouched in a corner crying.

"Oh my god stiles. What's wrong?" Scott turned on protective brother mode. Their parents got married four years prior, the two boys were happy to be actual brothers.

"It's Derek" stiles sobbed.

"What did he do?" Scott growled, his eyes flashed yellow.

"He's married" stiles breathing was uneven and Scott was scared he was going to have a panic attack.

"I missed my chance. I love him" stiles body shook and Scott tried to hold in laughter.

"Stiles you're married" Scott told him.

"I'm married. Oh no, how will I get Derek now? Please don't tell me I married Lydia. Does she know I'm gay?" Words flew out of stiles mouth.

Scott let out a chuckle. "I'll be right back buddy. You stay right here."

~~~~

"Why is stiles crying?" Erica asked as Scott walked out, she caught a glimpse of stiles sobbing on the floor.

"He's drunk" Scott replied.

"And....." Erica glared at Scott.

"He found out Derek was married" Scott told her. Erica let out a loud howl.

"That's comedy gold McCall" Erica walked away to find Boyd.

~~~~

"Derek" Scott grabbed Derek's shoulder. Derek looked extremely relieved to see him, considering the red head from earlier had tracked him down.

"What's wrong?" Derek immediately asked, him and Scott only talked if there was a problem.

"It's stiles. He's crying" Scott told him.

"What? Why? Where?" Derek's eyes flashed red for a moment.

"In the bathroom" Scott answer one of his many questions.

Derek stormed off to the bathroom and Scott decided to follow him.

~~~~

"Hey sti, what's wrong?" Derek's voice was soft and sweet. A voice only stiles got to hear and today so did Scott.

"I don't want to be married" stiles bawled. Scott could see the hurt in Derek's eyes.

"Stiles tell him why" even if Scott and Derek didn't get along, he couldn't bare to see his alpha upset.

"I'm gay" stiles told them.

"Okay...." Derek didn't understand.

"I'm gay and in love with you. I can't be married to Lydia" stiles explained. "You're married. You're in love with someone else. I've been in love with you since I was sixteen. You've been the star of my wet dreams since then too."

Derek smiled.

"How about I bring you home?" Derek bent down to help stiles up.

"Don't send me home with Lydia. Bring me to your place, tell your husband to suck it" stiles could barely stand on his own.

"Okay sti, I'll bring you to my house" Derek chuckled, Derek hale chuckled. That's something Scott had never heard before.

"Will you fuck me?" Stiles asked.

"Not tonight" Derek replied.

"So you will tomorrow? I won't tell your husband I promise" stiles gave Derek the puppy dog eyes.

Derek simply laughed and dropped stiles in the passenger seat to the Camaro.

~~~~

"Morning" Derek rolled over and kissed his husband forehead.

"Too early" stiles grumbled.

"You're the one who got drunk" Derek reminded him.

"I will never pick up a beer again" stiles groaned.

"So have you really loved me since you were sixteen? Was I the star of all your wet dreams?" Derek smirked.

"Who told you that?" Stiles shoved a pillow over his face in embarrassment.

"You did. You were quite upset when you found out I was married" Derek told him.

Stiles lowered the pillow and gave him a confused look.

"You were convinced you were married to Lydia and I was married to someone else. You said you can't be married to Lydia because you're gay and you're in love with me" Derek explained.

"I hate you" stiles groaned.

"It's your own fault" Derek laughed.

"Maybe I should have married Lydia instead" stiles teased.

"You wouldn't, because you love me" Derek kissed stiles forehead.

"Yes I do" stiles smiled.

"I'll bring you some water and a toast" Derek promised.

~~~~

"Thanks babe" stiles said. Derek set the water on the bedside table and the plate on stiles lap.

"No problem love" Derek crawled back in bed next to stiles.

"Let's have a lazy day" Derek decided. Stiles nodded as crumbs escaped his mouth.

Yup, this was the man Derek fell in love with. He had no regrets.

(Based off of this photo)