Real Owners

At 4 am -

The girls were not in their rooms.

In Ting hao's room -

Ting Hao woke up.

Ting hao - It's 4 am. I can still sleep a little. No, I can't sleep. I should go and check on Baicao. I know she wouldn't have slept all night. I'll go there and ask her to sleep.

Then he went to freshen up.

In Chang An's room -

Chang An woke up.

Chang An - What's the time? Oh! It's 4 am. I should not sleep, where's my phone?
(Chang An started looking for his phone. It was kept on the sofa.)

Chang An - Oh there it is. Oh god, why is it switched off? Thank god I woke up myself or else I could have been late.

Chang An went to put his phone on charging.

Chang An - There are many missed calls of Ting Yi. Why did she call me? I guess I should go to her room maybe she needs something. First I'll take bath then I'll go to her.

Chang An went to take bath.

In Yi Feng's room -

Yi Feng didn't sleep the whole night. He was continuously thinking about Xiao Ying.

Yi Feng - It's 4 am and I am still up. Xiao Ying must be sleeping right now. I need to apologize to her. Oh, God! Xiao Ying, why can't I take you out of my mind? I guess I should go to her now itself.

He was about to go out of his room, but suddenly he stooped.

Yi Feng - I guess I should freshen up first. Or else I'll give her one more reason to dislike me.

And Yi Feng went to take bath.

After sometime -

Ting Hao was ready as well as Chang An and Yi Feng. All of them were thinking the same thing.

Ting Hao - What will she think of me, if I'll go to her room now. No, she'll think nothing. I am just concerned about her.

Chang An - What will she think of me, if I'll go to her room now. No, she'll think nothing. I am just concerned about her. I am just concerned about her.

Yi Feng - What will she think of me, if I'll go to her room now. No, she'll think nothing. I just wanna apologize to her.

And all three of them came out of their rooms. Suddenly there was a power cut, so they were not able to see each other. They went near the doors and knocked at the same time.

Ting hao, Chang An & Yi Feng(in their mind) - Why is it feeling like some else is also knocking at the door? I guess the sound must be reverbing, after all, it's a really big palace.

They again knocked at the same time, but there was no response. No one was opening the door.

Ting hao, Chang An & Yi Feng - Why isn't she opening the door? Should I go in? Yeah, I should go in.

They went inside the rooms. And the lights came back but still, there was darkness inside the rooms. They went switch on the lights. As they switched on the lights they saw that no one was there. They went to see inside the washroom but no one was there.

Ting Hao(tensed) - Where did Baicao go? I should ask Xiao Ying.

Chang An - Ting Yi! Where can she go at this time? I need to tell Ting Hao.