Truth came out because of Allergy?

Ting Hao - Okay. For once, I accept that my love is greater than Ruo Bai's love. But it won't change anything. Bai Cao will never love me.

Chang An - She will love you, Ting Hao. I am very sure about it. Please... please don't stop hoping.

Ting Hao - I have to stop hoping, Chang An... I have to. Not for me... for Bai Cao. I don't want her to live in the guilt that she never loved me. And it's not even her fault. You think that she will love me, but I don't think so. She liked Chu Yuan then she realized that she loves Ruo Bai then after they disappeared, she started liking you. But she never liked me and I don't know why. I've had a lot of heartbreaks, now I can't take one more.

Chang An had no words.

Chang An(in his mind) - He is not wrong, but he is not right either. It's just that have had a lot of heartbreaks. That's why he is scared that he will again have heartbreak. But, I still feel that Bai Cao will love him. I know that she loves him but Ting Hao is right in his place. I should not force him anymore. But I have to build his hopes back again.

Chang An was lost in his thought then suddenly both, Ting Hao and Chang An got a message. Both took out their phones and started reading the text in their mind. After they read the text, they raised their head.

Ting Hao - Whose text did you get?

Chang An flipped his phone. He got a text from Ting Yi. And Ting Hao started reading it.

Message -

Ting Yi - Chang An, where are you and brother?

Message ended

Chang An - Whose text did you get, Ting Yi's?

Ting Hao gave his phone to Chang An. Ting Hao got a text from Bai Cao.

Message -

Bai Cao - Senior Ting Hao, where are you and couch? Come back to the palace, we need to talk about the plan.

Message ended

Chang An - I think we should leave now.

Ting Hao(nodding) - Hmm...

Then both, Chang An and Ting Hao started walking towards the palace.

On the other side, Yi Feng and Gu Wei Yi were talking.

Gu Wei Yi - I guess we both have a similarity. Both our moms died when we were really young. My mom also died leaving me and my sister alone.

Yi Feng - What about your dad?

Gu Wei Yi - My dad ran away. He was a coward. He took lots of loans and was not able to pay them back. So, he ran away.

 Yi Feng - How old were you when your mom died?

Gu Wei Yi - I was 5. And you?

Yi Feng - Same here. I was five and Lin Li was 2.

Gu Wei Yi - My sister was just born. My mom died just after giving her birth.

Yi Feng - That means you were 2 years old, right?

Gu Wei Yi - No, I was 3 years old. I am one year older than Lin Li.

Yi Feng - Oh! So, with whom did you spend your childhood? Who took care of you two?

Gu Wei Yi - My maternal grandparents. When my mom died, they were the ones who took care of me and my sister. They used to do farming and they were really old too. So, I didn't want to become a burden on them, so I started helping them and I used to go to school also in the village. But when they realized that I am very good at studies they decided to send me to my mom's brother's house which means in America. And at that time, I met Lin Li for the first time. After some months my grandpa died. Soon after my grandma died. So, my sister also came with us to America.

Yi Feng - Hmm... I think we should go back to the room.

Gu Wei Yi - Yeah.

Then they walked towards the room.

After they reached the room, they saw Lin Li feeding peanuts to Xiao Ying, they ran towards the room.

Yi Feng & Gu Wei Yi(together) - Lin Li, stop!

Everyone was startled.

Yi Feng & Gu Wei Yi(together) - Lin Li, what are you doing?

Lin Li - I am feeding peanuts to Xiao Ying.

Yi Feng & Gu Wei Yi(together) - How many times do I need to tell you that you are allergic to peanuts?

Lin Li - But I am not eating peanuts.

Yi Feng & Gu Wei Yi(together) - So what?

Then both Yi Feng and Gu Wei Yi glared at each other.

Yi Feng & Gu Wei Yi(together) - Why are you copying me...? I am copying you...? Yeah, you are copying me... What the hell! You are still copying me... I am not copying you... You are copying me. 

Then suddenly, Ting Hao and Chang An entered the room. They were shocked to see Yi Feng and Gu Wei Yi fighting with each other.

Lin Li(yelling at them) - Guys, stop!

Then Yi Feng and Gu Wei Yi stopped talking. Everyone was looking confused. Only Bai Cao and Ting Hao looked scared.

Lin Li(yelling at them) - What are you guys doing? I am okay. Please, stop making a scene.

Gu Wei Yi - Show me your hand.

Lin Li(rude) - Why?

Gu Wei Yi - Just show me your hand.

Then Lin Li showed her hand to Gu Wei and Yi Feng. She had rashes all over her palm. Gu Wei Yi showed Lin Li's palm to Yi Feng.

Gu Wei Yi(softly) - How many times do I need to tell you that you will have rashes all over your body if you'll eat peanuts and if you touch them with your fingers you'll have rashes all over your palm? I told you a lot of time. For your health, I stopped eating peanuts. But still, you are careless. Come with me, I'll apply anti-allergic cream on your hand.

Then Gu Wei Yi took Lin Li near the sofa and she sat in it. Gu Wei Yi was applying the cream on her palm and Yi Feng was looking at them.

Yi Feng(in his mind) - I guess, Lin Li chose the right person for himself. And he loves Lin Li too. This is what I always wanted for my little sister.

It was visible on everyone's face that they had many questions in their mind. And Yi Feng noticed it, but he decided to ignore it because he was too scared. Then suddenly...

Xiao Ying - Okay! I have a question and I guess everyone has this question in their mind except Senior Yi Feng, Lin Li and Gu Wei Yi.

Yi Feng(in his mind) - Oh God! I hate you, God. I really hate you. Why don't you listen to my prayers? What should I do? How should I run from here?

Yi Feng was lost in his thoughts

Xiao Ying - Senior Yi Feng, how do you know that Lin Li is allergic to peanuts?

TO BE CONTINUED