Too many questions ❓

At the hospital -

Yi Feng - Why, why all the problems come in our lives only? There Baicao is missing and here Xiao Ying's condition is getting worse and worse. Why there is no end to these problems?

Chang An - Yi Feng, if anything starts, it starts knowing that it has an end, it will end. Doesn't matter if it is a human being or our problems, it has an end. This has an end too. And this will end. Until we all are together nothing can break us. Not even death.

Yi Feng - You are right.

Ting Yi(in her mind) - He talks just like dad. I see all the qualities of both my father and brother in him.

Ting Yi - Come on guys sit down. I'll bring juice for both of you.

Chang An - I'll come along.

Ting Yi - No need, senior Chang An. I am familiar with every corner of this hospital.

Chang An - And why is that so?

Ting Yi - Because I was admitted to this hospital after the fight between me and Baicao.

Chang An - Oh.

Ting Yi - And this is not the only reason, my.....

Before Ting Yi could complete a nurse came out of the operation theatre.

Yi Feng - How is she?

Nurse - Her condition is very critical right now.

Yi Feng - She'll be okay, right?

Nurse - The doctor is trying his best. Please let me go, I have to go to the pharmacy. I need to bring this injection.

The nurse left from there and Chang An went near Yi Feng.

Chang An - Yi Feng, everything will be alright.

Yi Feng nodded at Chang An.

Ting Yi(in her mind) - I think that Senior Chang An will handle everything here. I should go and bring something for them to eat. It's already time to eat breakfast.

Then Ting Yi went to the cafeteria.

At Quan Sheng Hall

Ting Hao was knocking at the door.

Qu Xiang Nan - Who can it be at this time?

Girl - You stay here, I'll go and check.

Qu Xiang Nan - Okay.

Then the girl who was with Baicao's master opened the door. Ting Hao's head was down so, he didn't saw the person's face.

Ting Hao - Hello uncle! I am really sorry to...

Then Ting Hao raised his head and was shocked after seeing that person's face.

Girl - Senior Ting Hao?

Ting Hao - Guang Ya? What are you doing here?

Guang Ya - I guess that line is mine. I should ask you this.

Ting Hao - Yeah, you are right. You should ask me this. But when did you come back?

Guang Ya - I came back yesterday.

Qu Xiang Nan - Guang Ya, who is it?

Guang Ya - Pa, Senior Ting Hao is here.

Then Qu Xiang Nan went near the door.

Qu Xiang Nan - Why are you standing outside? Please come in.

Then Ting Hao entered the house his eyes were seeking Baicao. But there were no traces of Baicao.