FALLEN

Xiao Ying - Call the person you love the most. Keep that in your mind that the person should be a female. And tell her how much you love her and how much important she is to you.

Ting Hao - Okay.

Ting Hao was standing up.

Bai Cao - Xiao Ying, why did you ask Senior Ting Hao to do this? Are you mad? He is drunk. Whomever he will call, what will she think of him?

Xiao Ying - Bai Cao, we all know that all this is going to be between us only. He will surely call you.

Ting Hao was still drinking. He looked sad.

Chang An - Ting Hao, stop drinking and do the dare.

Ting Hao - Okay.

Xiao Ying - Before that, I also want a sip of that wine.

Then Xiao Ying snatches the wine bottle from Ting Hao's hand and took a sip from it.

Xiao Ying - Ahh! How old is this! I just took one sip and it gave me a headache.

Chang An took the bottle from Xiao Ying's hand and saw the year written on it. It was written that the wine was made in 1997.

Chang An - What is this, Ting Hao?

Ting Hao - Wine.

Chang An - I know that but why are you drinking such old wine?

Ting Hao - Because old is gold and as wine gets older it gets more delicious. By the way, what I had to do? Why did I stand up?

Xiao Ying - You had to call the most important female in your life and have to tell her how much you love her and how much she matters to you. And yeah, I would like to add one more thing, she should give a reply to whatever you will say to her.

Ting Hao - Oh, yeah. My dare.

Then Ting Hao took his phone out and searches 'LIFE'. As he saw that name, his expressions changed. Then he slides the number to the right. And the call got connected. Then suddenly, he presses the disconnect button. And started looking at his phone.

Xiao Ying - Bai Cao, check your phone will start ringing now.

Bai Cao - My phone is in my hand.

Everyone was looking at Ting Hao and Xiao Ying took the wine bottle which was kept beside Chang An and started drinking from it. At that time, Yi Feng saw her drinking the wine and takes the wine bottle from her hand.

Yi Feng - Why are you drinking?

Xiao Ying - It's delicious.

Yi Feng - Is it that delicious?

Xiao Ying nodded. Yi Feng looked at the bottle. And starts drinking from it.
As he took one sip from it, he couldn't resist drinking, so he kept on drinking until Chang An saw him. As he saw Yi Feng drinking, he snatched the bottle from his hand and glared at him. But it was already too late. Both Xiao Ying and Yi Feng were drunk.

On the other hand, Ting Hao was still looking at his phone.

Chang An - Ting Hao, are you going to make the call today itself or tomorrow?

Ting Hao - No, I will make the call today only.

Then Ting Hao made the call and puts his phone in his ear.

Within no time, someone picked up the call.

Ting Hao - Hello!

When everyone heard Ting Hao saying Hello, everyone was shocked, including Bai Cao.