Yi Feng's Bitter Past

Xiao Ying - Senior Yi Feng, who are these people? Why are they listen to you and where are they taking us?

Yi Feng - You will get to know everything.

Man in black - Sir, everything is ready. Where do you want to go, home or hotel?

Yi Feng - Hotel.

The man in black nodded and went and say in a car.

Yi Feng - Senior Ting Hao, please call Yin Xiu and tell her that we all are going to stay in a hotel. And ask them to not come here.

Ting Hao - Then Ting Hao made the call.

After few minutes of talking, they all sat in the car and one of the men in black started driving.

Xiao Ying - Senior Yi Feng, what is going on here? Who are all these people?

Ting Hao - Who are all these people.

Chang An - Or should we ask, who are you?

Yi Feng - We are going to reach the place. There you all will get to know everything. Who are these people? Who am I? Every question's answers are there.

After half an hour, they all reached the hotel. Many people and media were already there.

Reporter - Mr Hu Yi Feng, why are you always in China?

Yi Feng did not answer. They all went inside the hotel. The staff of the hotel started picking up their luggage and started keeping all of them in rooms. 1 room for each. The guards were not letting anyone come near them. Then suddenly, the manager of the hotel came towards Yi Feng.

Manager - Sir, are you going to your usual place?

Yi Feng - Yeah, why?

Manager - We will take you there, sir.

Yi Feng keeps his and on the manager's shoulder.

Yi Feng - No need. We will go there ourselves. Just bring something to drink and to eat too.

Manager - Yes, sir.

Then the manager went away from there.

Yi Feng - Guys, let us go.

Then they all started walking. As they walked a little ahead they came out in the garden. They all sat on the grass. No one was talking.

Xiao Ying - Okay, now this silence is killing me. Does everyone has nothing to ask?

No one said anything. Yi Feng bowed his head and giggled.

Yi Feng - I know that many questions are running in everyone's mind. And I am going to answer every one of them. But for that, you all need to know who really I am.
So, all this started when I was 3 years old. My mom was pregnant with Lin Li and my dad came to the US saying that he will earn money and will come back to us. But he never came. He... left me and my pregnant mom alone in China. She waited for him and while waiting, she gave birth to Lin Li. After 2 years she died because of her traumatic situation. Then he suddenly appeared at my mom's funeral. He said that he will take me and Lin Li with him and did took us. On the day of my mother's funeral, I saw something which made me hate him. Lin Li doesn't know about it, that in fr8nt of the world... he is a one-woman man, but in reality, he is someone who has many women.*Yi Feng Giggled*. I was only 5 at that time. Then after some years, my dad asked me to get married.

Everyone - What!

Yi Feng - Yeah. I was not even a 12th graduate at that time and he asked me to get married. And I asked him with I have to get married and why? He said she is my business partner's daughter. And you know the best part... she is his only child.

Xiao Ying - Wait, one second. You were in 12th at that time which means that you were 16 or 17, right?

Yi Feng - Yeah, I was 17.

Xiao Ying - How old was she?

Yi Feng - 22.

Xiao Ying - Huge gap. What happened after that?

Yi Feng - When I asked him why he is getting me married to a girl who is 5 years older than me. He said that she likes and wants to marry me. I obviously refused. He said if you won't marry her then who will take your's and your sister's responsibility. I am not going to do that my whole life. You don't even work. If you want to live here in my house... then earn. And there is only one way for you to earn. That is to get married to that girl. I said nothing. I was didn't say a word because I was worried about my Lin Li, she was still small. On my marriage day, Lin Li said something to me, "Sometimes... you have to be selfish. If you won't become selfish now then for whom you are staying will become selfish and that you will think that if she can be selfish then why didn't I become selfish? But it will be too late to realize that.". I knew that what she was asking me to do. I ran away. After 1 whole year, I went back to my father's house but this time I was not afraid of him. Because I was not his responsibility anymore. Then I came back to China. To meet my mom where she was buried. There I saw you guys practising and I decided to stay here. But after Ruo Bai's disappearance, I used to come to the US because I had some work here. My dad created problems. He wanted me to beg him for forgiveness but I refused. So, he tried to ruin what I made. That is why I used to stay here. I didn't use to come here because of Ruo Bai.

Everyone then just hugged Yi Feng, they had a group hug. Then they all again sat down on the grass and started watching the sunset. The sunset was really beautiful. It was a perfect moment. But suddenly, a question strikes in Xiao Ying's mind.

Xiao Ying - Senior Yi Feng, what was that thing that your father wanted to ruin.

Yi Feng was about to say something but at that moment, the manager of the hotel came.

Manager - CEO Yi Feng!

Everyone - CEO!

Yi Feng - Yeah, this is my hotel.

Xiao Ying - Really! You are that rich!

Manager(worried) - Sir!

Yi Feng - What happened? Why are sweating?

Manager - Your dad is here.

TO BE CONTINUED