A NEW WITNESS

Chang An was going towards the kitchen when suddenly, he reached in front of Chu Yuan's room.

The door was slightly open.

Chu Yuan - I love you. Will you be mine?

As Chang An heard that, he stopped and started peeping inside the room.

There he saw that Chu Yuan was on his knee with a box of ring and Ting Yi was standing in front of him.

Ting Yi had a smile on her face while she was looking at Chu Yuan.

Ting Yi kept looking at him and Chu Yuan stands up. He slowly puts his hand on Ting Yi's shoulder.

Chang An could not bear seeing it. He pushes the door hard which created a loud noise that reached down at the drawing-room where everyone was sitting.

Bai Cao - What was that?

Ting Hao - Let's go and check.

Then everyone went up towards the source of the loud noise.

On the other side, Ting Yi and Chu Yuan were shocked to see Chang An there but Chang An was continuously looking at Chu Yuan's hand which was on Ting Yi's shoulder.

Chang An was fuming with anger. He closes his fist and was about to punch Chu Yuan. But before he could, Chu Yuan dogged Chang An's punch.

Chu Yuan(shocked) - Chang An, what are you doing?

Ting Yi(shocked + angry) - Chang An, are you out of your mind? Why are you doing this? How could you even think of punching brother Chu Yuan?

Chang An was shocked to hear what Ting Yi said but more than that, he was shocked to see that Ting Yi still didn't understand his feelings for her.

Chang An - How could I!? How could you, Ting Yi? How could you?

Ting Yi - What do you mean? What did I do?

On the other side, everyone reached Chu Yuan's room.

Bai Cao - Is Ting Yi and Brother Chang An fighting?

Ting Hao - I guess they are.

Xiao Ying - But why?

Ting Hao - Looking at the situation here, it feels like that Chang An is jealous of Ting Yi spending so much time with Chu Yuan.

Bai Cao - Hmm. But right now, something extreme might have happened which made coach so angry that he is fighting with Ting Yi because he has been getting jealous ever since Senior Brother Chu Yuan came but he never expressed it.

Ting Hao - Yeah. You are right.

Then suddenly, Yi Feng spotted the ring box in Chu Yuan's hand.

Yi Feng - See, Senior Chu Yuan has a box of a ring.

Xiao Ying - Don't tell me that Senior Brother Chu Yuan was proposing Senior Ting Yi.

Everyone - What!

On the other side

Chang An - What do I mean! Don't you know what you have been doing since Chu Yuan has come here?

Ting Yi - What am I doing? What have I done that I don't even know?

Chang An - Ever since Chu Yuan has come, you have been ignoring me.

Ting Yi - It's nothing like that, Chang An.

Chang An - It is. You have been spending so much time with Chu Yuan. Earlier when Chu Yuan was not here, you were spending time with me but now that Chu Yuan is here, you are ignoring me to spend time with Chu Yuan!