Tracked Bai Cao

At Quan Sheng Hall -

Qu Xiang Nan - You didn't tell us why you came here.

Ting Hao(in his mind) - What should I tell him? I can't tell him the actual reason.

Ting Hao was lost in his thoughts.

Qu Xiang Nan - Ting Hao, what happened? Why aren't you answering me?

No answer from Ting Hao.

Qu Xiang Nan(with a little loud voice) - Ting Hao!

Ting Hao was startled.

Ting Hao - Yes uncle.

Qu Xiang Nan - Why are you not answering? Why did you come?

Ting Hao - Actually I wanted to invite you to my house this evening. Today is Ting Yi's birthday and Baicao wants you to come.

Qu Xiang Nan - Is Baicao in your house?

Ting Hao - Yeah. But not only Baicao. Xiao Ying, Yi Feng and Chang An are there too. We all are staying in a palace. If we would have known that Guang Ya is here too, then we would have called her too.

Qu Xiang Nan - It's okay. Is Baicao okay?

Ting Hao(nervously) - Yes. She is okay. She is with Ting Yi and Xiao Ying.

Guang Ya - Pa, can I go with Senior Ting Hao? Baicao is there too.

Qu Xiang Nan - I don't know. If Ting Hao is okay with it then I am okay too.

Guang Ya - Can I come, Senior Ting Hao?

Ting Hao(in his mind) - What should I do? If I'll take her with me then she'll know that whatever I was saying was a lie. But if I'll not take her, she'll feel bad. Oh god, why do you always put me in a dilemma?

Guang Ya - Senior Ting Hao, it's okay if you don't want to take me with you.

Ting Hao - No, Guang Ya. It's nothing like that. I have to go to more places to invite people personally. If you are okay, then come on.

Guang Ya - I am okay with it.

Ting Hao - Okay.

Guang Ya - Bye pa.

Ting Hao - Bye uncle.

Qu Xiang Nan - Bye.

Guang Ya - Do not forget to take your medicine.

Qu Xiang Nan - Okay.

Then Ting Hao and Guang Ya sat in the car and Ting Hao started driving it. There was silence for few minutes then suddenly Ting Hao stopped the the car.

Guang Ya - What happened, Senior Ting Hao?

Ting Hao - I need to tell you something.

Guang Ya - I know what you wanna say.

Ting Hao - What!

Guang Ya - Whatever you said was a lie. Right?

Ting Hao - Yeah. But how do you know?

Guang Ya - Because of your lame reasons. And I know Baicao very well. She'll not ask you to invite Pa or me. Because she knows her limits. And you were even nervous when you were saying that Baicao is okay.

Ting Hao - You are right.

Guang Ya - So, what was the real reason for coming to Quan Sheng? Why were you lying? Is Baicao okay?

Ting Hao - I'll tell you everything but first, you promise me that you won't tell anything to uncle.

Guang Ya - Okay. I promise.